CHAPTER-12

Andril and Ranjeev being busy on their wedding preparation. After they both finally got married and both of them understand eachother a little bit. Andril came to Ranjeev house after their marriage. It become night and they both were sitting quietly in the room.

Andril p.o.v.,

We both were sitting in our room silently. After few minutes I said I want to talk to you something. Ranjeev asked me " What is that?."

He then came near to me and hold my hand very lightly. I was nervous and I took my hand from his hand then I said " Ranjeev , let's plan our baby after a Year."

Ranjeev asked " Why?." I said " Ranjeev, just think of it. We both are not come from a rich family or not even a well settled family. We are now living without any debt that's fine but think of it we don't own a house."

He nodded. I continued " Ranjeev, I don't want our kid to live a life like us. Atleast they should live better than us."

He said " Yeah. What we should do now to make our life better?."

I said " Ranjeev, First we need to construct Our Own House. Then we will plan for a Baby. Because if we have baby now means . We both need to take care of huge Medical Expenses and We need to spend lot money to take care of our baby. And also we need to get admission from a Reputated School and also We need to pay The School Fee. So, we can't construct a house. By thinking this let's plan our baby after constructing Our Own House. And I also need sometime to Understand about you."

He looked at me for a minute silently and I asked " What?. Why are you looking at me like this?."

He said " I am okay with what you said. But why you didn't talk all this about before our marriage."

I said " I planned to talk to you. But I felt little bit hesitation. I was little bit scared also what if you didn't agree. But now only I got my guts and told you now."

He said " Okay."

I nodded.

" Okay . Let's sleep." he said 

I looked at him suspiciously. He looked at me and said " Andril, I am not going to do anything to you. And I am a Gentleman without your permission I don't touch you. So you can safely sleep next to me."

I smiled at him. After I laid down next to him.

He said " Good night Andril." I said " Sweet dreams Ranjeev."

Ranjeev p.o.v.,

Next day I open my eyes and looked at her. She looks very tired and she was in deep sleep. I was looking at her for 5 minutes and thinking ' She is My Wife Now. I thought I am not even going to get married because of My Profession. But see Ranjeev you finally got married and Your Wife is Sleeping Next to You Now.' I smiled and I put blanket on her and went to take a bath. 

Then I went out of my room and my mom asked me to wake her up to do some rituals. After I went inside the room and woke her up. When she woke up she smiled and me and asked what is the time now?. I said " It's 9am."

She was shocked and asked me " Why you didn't woke me up early?. Because Mother in law already told me that we both had to do some rituals."

I said " Okay. But you look very tired and you need  some time to take rest. That's why only I didn't woke you up."

Later she went to take bath and I came out of our room and waiting for her to eat breakfast with her. She wore a saree which matches my shirt colour and she looking Beautiful. I had a urge to tell how beautiful she looks. But we both talked about important things of our life. So I don't want to tell somethings which makes her to feel embarassing. I was quite and she came and sat next to me. My cousins were there and asked us to feed eachother. We both felt shy and feed each other.

Today we have to go to temple as a part of our ritual. So, We all are went and pray to the god and did Pooja. I was trying to talk with her. But she is not talking much which I felt uncomfortable. 

I asked her what happened?. She said " I am having a lot of office work to do. When this all rituals got over?."

I said " It will finish soon."

She nodded.

But I felt little sad. Because she is not thinking about me and not showing interested in talking with me.

( Guys, Do you all agree with what Andril told to Ranjeev in their First night?. Is Andril and Ranjeev will live a beautiful life?. Do comment. Let's see what will happen in The Next Chapter Tomorrow....)

I Hope you all like Reading This Story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....