CHAPTER-26

Andril and Ranjeev went to the office and decided all the things. They both got One Month time to arrange the Money. After they will Start the Construction. Andril's mother-in-law got emotional and Andril consoled her.

Ranjeev p.o.v.,

We had a dinner. I was silently sitting in the room. Waiting for Andril. She came and asked me " Why you are sleeping?."

I said " Thank You Andril."

She asked " For what?."

I said " I heard the conversation between you and my mom. I know how much she undergone. I always wanted to help her and take care of her. But somewhere I think I am not good enough to give a better life to her."

She said " No Ranjeev. You are trying your best."

I said " Yes. But also my mom suffer. But Today I am really Happy Because of You."

She looked at me and I looked at her and said " Thank You Andril for Coming into My Life. Because You are Like a Greatest Supporter to Me. I am Happy that I Married You."

She looks at me and smiled. I again said " Thank You Andril...."

She hugged me and Kissed My Forehead. I hugged her Tightly.

After she hold my hand and said " Ranjeev, You don't have to worry about anything from hereafter because I am Here wit You Let Conquer the World Together. 

And Know that You are a good son because you are trying your best to give her a Beautiful or Comfortable Life. Trying is Better Than Not doing anything."

I smiled at her and nodded and hugged her tightly.

We both slept. Next day morning asusal went to work.

TWO WEEKS LATER....

Andril p.o.v.,

I was planned to stay in my mother's house for 3 days. I told Ranjeev. He aslo said " Okay." 

I went to my house and My parents and brother were so happy to see me. They welcomed me and my mom start to prepare my favorite food.

I was gossiping with my mom and playing with my dad and brother. It feels like a vacation to me. I was free from all the things. NO thoughts occupied my mind. I was happy. 

Then I noticed my brother was in the house for 2 days. I asked him " Why you are going to college?."

He said "I am in study holiday Andril."

I said " Okay."

Then her went to bath his mobile rings and I attend the call that his friend Tharun. I said " He is bathing."

Tharun said " Okay sister."

I asked him " What are you doing in your holidays?. Are you guys preparing for your Exams?."

He said " No sister. We are not in holidays and there is no exam as well."

I was shocked hearing that and I asked him " But my brother said like that only."

He said " No sis. Classes are going on. Last week only our internals got over."

I said " Okay Tharun. Thank You. I will ask him to call you. Take care da."

He said " Okay sister. Take care."

I was so confused and I don't know what happened to him. Why he is lying. He come out of his room. I took him inside the room and asked him " Why you are going to college?."

He said " I already told know that I am in my study holidays."

" Don't lie. Tharun said that Exam already got over and why you are lying?." I asked 

He was quiet. I again raised my voice and asked him again " What happened?. Open your mouth and say now."

He was quiet for sometime. And he said " I didn't pay fee to the college. Class advisor is warning me. Mom ask me to take leave and they will pay the fee within a week."

I really got angry. I went to my mom and dad and shouted why you didn't tell me about this?. I want to know the reason. They said " No , we thought we don't want to disturb you that's why we didn't told you about this. And we are going to pay Next week. You don't have to worry Andril."

I said " You guys don't want to tell because I married and went to other house. So you think You should not get any amount from me. Isn't it?. That's all about girls life right. If she got married all the connection between Her Birth house will be cut off. I am very disappointed mom and dad."

 They said "No not like that. We didn't thought like that. Already you may have commitments . So we don't want to trouble you."

" So what?. It's my duty to do all the things to My Birth House. It doesn't mean Once I married everything that got cut." I said.

They were going on saying something. I hold my brother hand and ask him to get on the scooty. I drove to his College and ask the semester fee. They said " The Original Semester Fee and Including Fine amount it comes around 1,00,000."

I paid the semester fee and took him to the House. Then I took my bag and leave the house as they were trying to stop me. But I said " I am going now. Hereafter  if you any money or anything you can ask me. I will definitely do my duty."

I came out and drove my scooty to the house and went inside drank one glass of water and sat on the bed with full of anger. Ranjeev was using mobile and he was happy while looking at me and asked " You didn't tell me that you are coming today.?"

I shouted at him " Why I need to tell?. Do you guys think I don't have any rights in any house. Wherever I go and Whatever I do are you all want me to inform you and ask your permission. All the things got over after a marriage right?. Girls can't live their life as they want after their marriage. Isn't it?. Tell me now Ranjeev."

Ranjeev was shocked and looking at me.

( Guys, Do you think its fair that your parents not telling their struggles because you got married?. Still now is this kind of things are happening?. Do Comment. Let's see what will going to happen in The Next Chapter....)

I hope you guys like reading this story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....