CHAPTER-17

Andril and Ranjeev came back to their house and they all went to function. There Hema came and didn't allow both of them to talk. He felt bad and thought that she may possessive .  But she act like she didn't care. 

Andril p.o.v.,

I went to office. And my friend said that our company is going to celebrate it's 2rd Year Anniversary. So they arranged a get together. For that we can take our family members also. 

I thought it would be great if I took My Husband Ranjeev for this get together. I should talk about this with Ranjeev tonight. After we all went to Team lunch. My friend Meghna also came with me. We all went to a hotel and ordered some non-veg food. After we start to discuss about our personal things. That time my manager asked me " Andril, you got married recently. But why you and your husband didn't went to honeymoon?."

" Sir, We both are quite busy with our work. And we don't have time to take break." I said

He laughed and said " Andril, If anyone born as a human being means then he/she has to work for their whole life. For that reason and all you should not cancel your little happiness."

Another My senior asked me " Andril, when are you going to plan for a baby?."

I was little bit hesitated and said " We both didn't plan for a now mam."

She asked " Why Andril?."

" Because we have some commitments mam. " I said 

She said " Ok it's good. Once your commitments over soon you plan for a baby. Don't delay."

I smiled and nodded.

Another my senior said " Mam, now its become fashion i.e., not give birth to the baby right after the marriage." Then they both laughed. I got really tensed.

I was about to talk but my friend Meghna hold my hand and she said " Yes mam you are right. Now it's become fashion. But this fashion is also for good cause. Because the couple had some time to understand eachother and can discuss and plan their future plans. If they feel not compatabile they both can seperate. Nobody will get affected especially the childrens. 

Because we girls don't want to live in the society's rules and we don't want to spend our life according to your Timelines. Thank You."

They all shout their mouth. My friend winked at me. I smiled. Everyone was silent and she said mam food arrived let's eat.

There is no work to do. So I returned to home in evening. When I came in the house was fully silent. My mother-in-law was sitting one side and my father-in-law was sitting one side. I thought they both put  fight. I asked my mother-in-law what happened. She didn't say anything and cried. I was shocked and caressing her head.

I looked at my father-in-law he stood up and went out. I don't want to aske her again and make her cry. I went out and my neigbhour aunty called me and she said " Andril, Afternoon house owner came and your In-law didn't pay the rent this month. Already Ranjeev got oneweek time . But its over a week. So they came and scolded them."

I felt bad and said " Okay Aunty. Thank You."

I took my bike and went to the ATM and withdraw 7000 rupees from my account for to pay rent. Then I came back to house. I went to my aunt and gave that money to her and asked her to pay the rent. But she refused to get. 

I told her " Aunty, at the marriage day you said to me that I am not your daughter-in-law. I am Your daughter. Then why refusing to take this money from me."

She smiled and get that money and paid the rent. 

Night Ranjeev came home. We all were quiet and he came and asked me " What happened Andril?".

I said " Shall we go and discuss in our room."

He said " Yes."

We both went inside the house and I said " Ranjeev, today Houseowner came and we didn't paid the rent early . So he shouted. So your mom became sad."

He said " Andril, I already talked with the houseowner but why he did like this."

I asked " Is your monthly salary got delayed?."

He said " Yes" with a low voice.

I asked " Then why you didn't told me about this?". 

He asked " What is the matter I want to tell?."

I said " Ranjeev, if your Salary got delayed means you can tell me and if you ask Money to me I will definitely give it to you. But why you didn't asked?."

" No Andril, I didn't want to trouble you." he said 

I asked " Seriously Ranjeev. I thought this also My Family. But you didn't treating me like that."

He said " No Andril, I am treating you as my family member."

" No Ranjeev, you didn't. If you treated me like that you would have told me about all the things. Listen Ranjeev, I am Your Wife. We don't have any physical intimacy I understand. But Sex is not a bridge that links Husband and Wife. Its Love, Trust, Sharing makes a Husband and Wife bond."

He said " I understand Andril."

" So Ranjeev, whatever happen tell me. Don't see any prestige . If you don't have Money you can ask me. If you want to buy anything to Our House you can. If your parents or sisters or you need anything you can ask me. I am Happy to do that. But why you are treating me as an Outsider Ranjeev." I said

He come closer to me, hold my hand and said " No Andril, You are My Wife and I am Sorry that I made you to feel in this way. I won't do this again."

I looked at him and said " Ranjeev, We should start to construct Our Home Now."

He looked into My Eyes and without saying anything against my words He said " Yes Andril. We Will plan for that Now."

And then He Hugged me and I tooo Hugged Him....

( Guys, I am Really Sorry for Updating Very Late. I was busy with some stuffs. I am saying this won't happen again....)

( Guys, what do you think about Andrils words towards Ranjeev?. Is this Good Idea to Construct a Home Now?. Do Comment Your Answers. Let's see what will happen in The Next Chapter Tomorrow....)

I hope you like reading this story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....