Chapter 1

"Hello, I am here for my interview for Mr.styles' assistant." I said to the women at the front desk.

"Ah yes. please sign your name her and I will call Mr.styles and tell him you are here." she quietly said handing me a clip board full of names. I slowly wrote 'Hazel Collins'. I went across the room and took a set next to a young girl most likely my age.

"Hi." she said as I unlocked my phone.

"Hi. Do you work here?" I said shutting my phone off.

"No I am having an interview to be Mr.Styles' assistant. Have you seen him? He is so beautiful." she started to blush.

"I am too. I really need this job. I am saving up for college."

"How old are you?" She said

"18, but I want to go to a good college." I said as the women behind front desk came up to us.

"Excuse me but Mr.Styles only has time for one more interview, so Hazel come with me." she said as she reached for my hand.

"Wait, I was here first shouldn't I be going for my interview?" She stated in a mean manner.

"Mr.Styles specifically said bring up Hazel Collins, and this is Hazel Collins she was one of the first to send in an application. You can come back tomorrow." the women said. Her comment made me think that I wasn't going to get the job. We walked over to the elevators. I watched the number in the elevator go from 1 to 70. the doors soon opened, and I was lead to the last door to the left.

"Mr.Styles I have Hazel Collins." she said as she leaned closer to the door.

"Come in." a husky deep voice said. I walked in the door closing behind me. "Please take a seat." I took a seat on the other side of his all glass desk. "So let's get started. what's your name?"

"Hazel Collins."

"How old are you?"

"18"

"Why do you want this job?"

"I want this job so that I can save up money for college."

"You are on summer break correct?"

"Yes. Sir"

"Who do you live with?"

"My mom."

"How's your relationship with her?"

"Well we don't talk. After my dad died she um doesn't take care of me and so I started to look for a job."

"Well you've got the job." Mr.Styles said with a smirk.
-------------------------------------

This was a really short chapter I promise the other chapters will be way longer. Please go read my other books.

All the love. M