Chapter 15

I heard a loud bang causing my eyes to shoot open. I quickly got out of bed and ran down the hallway towards the sound. As I turned the corner I face planted Harry's chest.

"Careful baby girl. Why are you running?" Harry questioned as he placed his hands on my back pulling me in for a hug. Before I answered I wrapped my arms around him.

"I heard a loud bang so I came to see if you were okay." I said in relief knowing that Harry was okay.

"I am fine I just dropped a pan I was going to serve you breakfast in bed." Harry looked down to me and rested his forehead on mine.

"Why don't we make breakfast together and then eat in bed."

"Sounds good." And with that Harry and I started making breakfast.

30 minutes later

Harry carried all of the food to our room and set it in the bed. We ate our pancakes, eggs, and bacon in silence.

"Harry what do want to do?" I asked as I set my empty plate on the bed next to his.

"Hot tub?" Harry raised his eyebrows and I nodded my head. We quickly changed into our bathing suits. We walked to the hot tub on the back porch and I quickly got in trying to avoid the cold air that surrounded me when I walked out of the door. Harry had done the same thing. I sat in between Harry's legs and we both looked into the back yard which had the biggest mountain towards the back.

"Harry?" I said

"Mhmm"

"I love you."

"I love you too baby girl."

A few minutes past with a beautiful silence until Harry's phone interrupted. Harry quickly answered and held his phone to his ear.

"What?" Harry screamed as he stood up leaving the back of my head resting in between his thighs. Thank god he had swim shorts on.
"But this is our week off?" Harry screamed into phone. "Fine. We will be there tomorrow." Harry hung up the phone.

"What's up?" I asked looking up.

"Get in the car we have to go home." Harry said as he wrapped his towel around his body and extended his arm towards me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me out of the hot tub and he then wrapped my towel around me and both of his cold arms. We walked in without a word got changed and grabbed our bags.

"I don't want to go home." I said as I put my bags in the back of the black Range Rover.

"We can come back some other time but the man that is in charge just called and said that his wife is in the hospital and that he won't be able to work tomorrow meaning I have to return and if I have to return then so do you." Harry pulled out of the drive way and our 2 hour journey back home began.

________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter but the next chapter should be longer and I think the I am going to post two chapters at a time if a chapter is short.

All the love.M