Chapter 11

I was in my car driving around I had no where to go. I was driving for about two hours. In the last two hours Harry had called me 76 times. I didn't answer any of them. But for some reason I answered this call

"What do you want?" I screamed into the phone

"I want you to come back to the house we need to talk."

"No I don't want to talk to you."

"Please come home"

"No Harry"

"Where are you?"

*harrys POV*

"Where are you?"

"Brandy road wh-" Hazel was cut off by a loud crash.

I wasted no time. I got in my car and did at least 20 miles per hour over the speed limit. I never hung up. I kept screaming Hazels name into the phone but I got no response. Brandy road was only a few blocks away. There was nothing on Brandy road it's all abandoned houses and businesses. No one lives there. I soon arrived at the car crash. I saw a black pick up truck had plowed straight into the side off Hazels white Range Rover. Thankfully I was able to reach her window. I looked in and she was laying there unconscious and blood trickling down her face from her forehead. I dialed 911 as I was crying. I couldn't breathe I held her hand in mine. The policemen and a fire truck and some ambulances arrived minutes later. I leaned in and placed my lips to hers as people pulled me away from her. This was possibly the last time I can kiss her. I regret ever single thing that happened that day. The police officer told me what hospital they were taking her to so I rushed there not being able to stop my sobs. I couldn't get the image of Hazel out of my head. She was covered in blood but she was still beautiful. I reached the hospital still crying my eyes out.

"Where's Hazel Collins?" I asked the women at the front desk.

"She just got out of surgery but a nurse wanted to talk to you. Go into the first room on the right down that hallway." She pointed to a hallway.

I walked into the room and a little old women sat by the bed. In the bed laid Hazel she had a big bandage on her forehead. There was no more blood.

"She woke up in the ambulance and said that she loved Harry. I am assuming that you are Harry correct?" Her small fragile body stood up and reached for my hand. "Why don't we get you cleaned up. You are covered in blood." She started leading me to the door.

"I can't leave her. I left her once and she got hurt." I said as I tried to get back to Hazel.

"I can get a nurse to sit with her if that makes you feel better."

"Please have a nurse sit with her I don't want her alone." I said. She told a nurse to sit with her and I went with the women.

"Harry here's a tee shirt and some sweat pants they look like they will fit. There's a shower in the bathroom in Hazels room." I walked back to the room I tried not to look at Hazel it was only gonna make me cry even more. I had taken a shower and put on the clothes that women have me. The sweat pants hit perfectly and the shirt was a little to small at my shoulders but I had no choice. I walked out and sat in the chair next the hospital bed. I closed my eyes and some how feel asleep.

"Harry" I was awoken by someone saying my name. When I saw who said it my eyes widened and a smile grew on my face. Hazel had woken up.

"Hazel" I didn't know what to say.

"Harry I love you."

"I love you more and I am sorry for everything that happened." I said talking about having sex with that girl and kicking her out. As I replayed the events that happened today. I remembered something. She was pregnant. The last words she said to me before she left kept replaying in my head

' how does it feel to kick out the women that's carrying your baby?'

Right when I was about to call a nurse in she walked through the door.

"Harry did you know that she was pregnant?" I nodded my head as I rested my face in my hands. "Harry we tried our best but the baby didn't make it." With that she walked out. Tears rolled down my face. I felt a little hand grab and squeeze my thigh.

"Mr.Styles I have some good news." My blood shot eyes looked up to the door where a short old man stood. "You can take her home now. Keep her on her medicine. And we just gave her medicine and it will make her a little more open minded and she will say and do very random things. Uh just let me take this bandage off then you are free to go. And one more thing she might not remember what happened in the last 2 to 3 days." The doctor took the bandage off of her head and I small scar less than an inch was right below her hair line. Me and the doctor exchanged goodbyes and he left.

"Damn," Hazel said as I got up and turned around.

"What?" I asked her in confusion.

"I get to go home with you. Like have you seen your ass. I am just imagining the things I would do to you." I stood there my eyes were big and my mouth open wide. She did not just say that.

"Um well uh lets go home. Okay?"

"Bitch you know I am okay with comin home with you." She stood up and started to get changed out out her hospital dress. She just called me a bitch. I am not sure I like the medicine they gave her. We walked down to the car and got in. I decided that it would be better to not tell her about what happened before she had left the house.