Chapter 16

**Harrys POV**

"Baby wake up." I heard Hazels sweet voice say as her weight shifted towards me and then on top of me so she was now straddling me. My eyelids flickered open seeing her staring down at me. She was all ready to go

"You are not wearing that to work." I said seeing that she had a dark red dress on the ended right under her butt. "Go get changed Now."

"Why can't I wear it?" She asked looking confused.

"Because any one can do this." I said as I tossed her off of me and I got on top of her. I quickly stuck my hand down into her panties.

"Harry." She moaned as I pushed two fingers into her.

"Are you going to go get changed?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yes." She said as she looked into my eyes.

"I am going to get a shower you better be in a different outfit when I come out." With that I left. I quickly pick out a black suit. And I got a shower. When I was finished I walked out into the bed room and Hazels small body was sitting on the bed. Her eyes were shut and her breathing was slow. She had on a new outfit. She had a black button down shirt with a dark red pencil skirt. She looked stunning.

"Baby come on." I shook her shoulder and her brown eyes looked up to me and she smiled.

**30 minutes later**

We walked into our office and we both flopped down at our desks.

"Babe can you get me a coffee?" I said as she was looking at something on her computer.

"You have to legs. Go get your self some coffee." She stated not even looking up.

"What wrong baby?" I walked to her desk and kneeled down next to her.

"I'll get your coffee." She stood up but I pulled her back down onto the seat.

"Fuck the coffee. What's wrong?" At this point I could care less about the coffee. I wanted to know why she was mad. I hated seeing her mad.

"Harry I heard you on the phone the other day. You said you wanted to have kids."

"Yeah. What you don't want to have kids cause that's okay." I grabbed her hands and she had tears in her eyes.

"Harry when you left the hospital after I got in the car accident the doctor. He um" she had tears falling down her face she couldn't finish her sentence. "He said that it would be a miracle if I ever got pregnant again. He said it would be very hard to get pregnant again." Before she said anything else I pulled her in for a hug. Minutes later when her sobs slowly stopped I pulled away from her and looked her in the eyes.

"Hazel when we are ready for kids I will have sex with you everyday if I have to. I will do what ever to make you happy. If you want kids I will use up every last sperm I have to give you as many kids as you want. I will get you pregnant. I will be a miracle worker. I could have you pooping out a baby ever nine months." I was going to be more appropriate with my speech but I decided to make it a little funny just that I could see Hazel smile. And right when I finished my little speech Hazel was lagging her asś off.

"I love you Harry." She said as she gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you too Hazel."

________________________

You go glen coco❤️

All the love. M