Chapter 17 (last chapter)

"Goodbye Harry." I said as tears ran down my face. I was heading to California. I decided to go to California because I found Harry having sex with his ex girlfriend in our bed.

"Please don't leave. I promise I won't do it again. please give me a second chance."

"Harry I don't give people second chances. Because you cheated once and you were stupid enough to do it again. Goodbye." I started walking to my car as tears wouldn't stop pouring down my face. I loved Harry and I hurt to leave him, but I had to just to keep myself from getting hurt again.

My thoughts ran wild as I boarded my flight.

"Are you okay?" A deep voice said beside me.

"What? Sorry I wasn't paying attention." I rubbed my eyes thinking he wouldn't notice how red and puffy they were. I glanced over to see a blonde boy sitting next to the window. He looked no older than 21.

"Are you okay? You look upset. What's wrong?" He said and I realized he has a really thick Irish accent.

"Well my boyfriend had sex with his ex in our bed and then when I was leaving he asked for a second chance and didn't have any emotion while I had rivers flowing out of my eyes. I knew I shouldn't have dated Harry." I said looking up to the front of the plane and back to the blonde boy.

"Harry who?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Harry Styles."

"Oh shit I meet him in the hospital I used to work for. I sedated him when he brought his girlfriend in. Oh I am Niall."

"Well I was the girlfriend and I am Hazel."

________________________

Well this was the last chapter and I am going to start a second book but I am not sure when.

All the love. M