Chapter 5

"Harry?" I walked into the living room. Harry hasn't talked to me since yesterday when we were talking about limits. "Harry please answer me. I am sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Can you please answer me." I sat down on his lap so I was straddling him so he couldn't see the TV. "Are you not even gonna talk to me. Harry why are you so mad at me? Harry how long are you going to hold this against me?"

"Get off of me."

"No."

"What did you just say?" He said grabbing my wrist.

"I said no."

"Did you just say no to me? In my house?the house I didn't have to let you live in." he said as he raised his eyebrows.

"You heard me. and I don't even know why your mad at me and I don't like you being mad at me. I am sorry. Can you please stop being mad at me. I love you and I don't like you being mad at me." A tear slipped down my face and Harry's face softened.

"Come here." Harry said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. "I am sorry baby girl. I was mad at myself for not realizing that you were so smart."

"Your mad at me because you didn't know I was smart. Harry that doesn't make sense." I said as I put my head on his shoulder. "but you're not mad at me anymore so can we go out or do something I am bored. Oh and I made cookies." I said as a small smirk grew on his face. "why are you doing that?"

"I have an idea of what we could do." harry began to kiss my collar bones. He stood up and since I was straddling him I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Harry." I moaned.

"Baby girl are you sure you want to do this?" Harry said against my neck as he laid me down on the big white bed sheets. I nodded my head. "your sure? because I don't want to make you think I am forcing you to have sex with me."

"It's okay. I love you Harry I want to do this." I unzipped his pants and pulled them down and he lifted my shirt off of my soon to be naked body.

"I love you so much." Harry mumbled against my neck. Harry took all my clothes off not breaking eye contact. And he did the same to himself. when Harry pulled his boxers off my eyes widened at the sight of his long, hard member. "like what you see?" Harry said as he slowly crawled on top on me with a smirk plastered on his face.

**Harrys POV**

I watched as I climbed on top of her. I could see fear in her eyes. "baby girl why are you scared?" She flinched at my words.

"I'm sorry it's just that the last time I had sex. The man got me pregnant and I had to get an abortion or I got kicked out of school." I tear rolled down her face and she looked everywhere in the room besides me. "I don't think I am ready. I don't think I can do this tonight." she didn't look at me she just kept her gaze on my collar bones.

"Baby we don't have to do this. Do you want to watch a movie or go to sleep or go get something to eat its up to you." I stood up and grabbed a flannel. the one she loved to wear. when I turned around she was standing in the middle of the room with her back facing me. I slowly walked up begin her and wrapped the flannel around her. By accident my member hit the back of her leg and she let out a small scream and she ran into the bathroom locking the door behind her. I heard loud sobs come from the other side of the door.

"Baby please open the door." I said for the 10th time. "I want to talk to you."

"You were going to touch me like all the other men. Your gonna touch me and then leave me. I don't want you to touch me." she said through the door and I could tell she was hurt and she was on the other side of the room. "leave me alone." Tears began to build in my eyes she felt like I was forcing her to touch me.

"Baby I wasn't going to leave you. Baby girl I love you I won't hurt you. Please let me in." 11th time.

"No you're just gonna hurt me." Tears fell down my face. I wasn't going to hurt her. I loved her. The sobs got louder. Then all at once they stopped. I started to panic she was hurt. she hurt her self so that I couldn't. I started banging on the door. I finally kicked the door hard enough for it to swing wide open. I looked around the bathroom. I saw Hazel sitting in the bathtub blood surrounding her she had cut her arm deep. this was the first time I noticed all the other scars. Without thinking I scooped her up in my arms. I ran as fast as I could with her in my arms. I set her in the back of the car not caring if blood got everywhere. I slammed my foot on the gas pedal. I ran 4 red lights. A police officer pulled me over. I jumped out of the car. His eyes widening with horror.

"Sir I need to get to the hospital quick my girlfriend cut her arm. Please sir let me go." I screamed as buckets of tears streamed down my face. He looked in the car seeing Hazels half lifeless body on the seat.

"Follow me I will get you there." he said as he ran back to his car and pulled on to the road turning on his sirens. I quickly followed him. When we arrived at the hospital I grabbed Hazel. I burst through the doors and an young women ran up to me with a bed. A bunch of nurses ran up and they strolled the bed quickly down a hallway.

"Sir you can't come back here you have to stay in the waiting room." A blonde boy said as he put his hand out in front of me.

"Please let me go with her please." I said tears falling constantly from my jaw hitting the floor.

"Only family."

"She doesn't have a family."

"Sir may I ask you how you know her?"

"I am her boyfriend I am all she has left. Please. Please. Please. let me go." I fell to my knees keeping my eyes on the door that they strolled Hazel into. "Please Let me back there god dammit. Let me back." I screamed in the boys face.

"Sir calm down."

"Shut the fuck up and let me back there." I said as I grabbed the boys shirt and pushed him to the wall. I felt a sharp pain in my arm when I looked over I saw a needle in my arm that had 'sedative' written on the side. the last thing I saw was a name tag the had 'Niall' the. I saw the blonde haired boy mouth 'sorry' to me before the world turned black.

-------------------------------------

Well that was a crazy chapter

All the love. M