Chapter 4

I woke up to an alarm. I rolled over to see harry sprawled out across his side of the bed. His eyes slowly open and he looks at me.

"Baby I don't feel like going to work. can we not go?" Harry said.

"Harry why are you asking me? It's your business. I don't care if you go in or not."

"I ain't going. I am staying home. I am going to walk around here naked cause this is my house." he said I think talking to himself as he walked to the bathroom.

"The house you are sharing with me." He said he turned around looked at me and grinned.

"Well since you are my assistant and I am not going to work they are gonna call you and tell you not to come in so you can walk around the house naked too." he came over to me and kissed my head. "Maybe we can have some fun today if you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean and wish I didn't." I said as I got out of bed.

"What? Why?"

"Because I am 18 and you are like 45."

"Well first I am 27 and second we are dating." he said as he put toothpaste on his tooth brush.

"Ah yeah that's true but before all the fun and walking around naked happens can we go over to my place and get my stuff?"

"Yes get dressed we will go now." a few minutes past and we were in Harry's car and on our way to my house. we walked in and I heard light snores. I walked to my room harry following.

"What the fuck didn't you come home last night I had fun stuff planned." my mother said with her brown hair in a ponytail and her hand holding a cigarette to her mouth. "Well I see you found yourself a man is he well in bed or are you crying while he fucks you like you do here."

"Well he isn't forcing me to have sex with him" I said stepping closer to my mom. "and harry is great in bed and no one can top him so why don't you go back to your little small dick one night stands please. and don't expect me to come back cause I am moving in with harry." she looked at me with wide eyes and left the room. I never stood up to her like that.

"Babe we've never had sex. So how would you know I could be very sloppy."

"Harry be quite let me pack and maybe tonight we will find out if you're sloppy or not." I continued to pack my bags and when I finished we left.

"Baby girl I think that we are going to have an awesome time today because when we get home we can do whatever we want."

"What ever we want?" I question

"Yes what ever you want."

"So I can kick you in your balls, flood your bathroom, hit your tv with a baseball bat, or kill a chipmunk in your backyard?"

"Well not everything but you can do that last one." he said with a smile growing on his face as he didn't take his eyes off the road.

"Maybe I will but that depends on what you give me to kill it."

"So you will cause I will give you anything."

"Anything?" I question again

"Yes anything."

"So you are gonna give me a goat, Channing Tatum, a chainsaw, and a 45 foot tree."

"None of those are happening."

"Harry I am trying to teach you something." I said shaking my head and looking out the window.

"What are you trying to teach me?" Harry said confused.

"I am trying to teach you that there are limits and it doesn't matter how much you love someone or how much money you have. Because there will always be limits so don't say anything and everything you want. because you say that and it's gonna upset someone when you can't do something because of the limits that you have. Harry there's limits and please obey limits because of you don't you will end up like my dad. In debt than die of passing a speeding limit. Please obey limits Harry."
-------------------------------------
All the love. M