chapter 12

*THREE DAYS LATER*

*HARRYS POV*

its been three days since we left the hospital and Hazel hasn't asked or said anything about what happened before the crash. Today she was returning to work. Lately things have been awkward between us. So the car ride was silent. We walked into the building and up to our office. And finally Hazel broke the silence.

"I remember what happened the day of the crash." Hazel spoke as she sat down at her desk. Before I could say anything she spoke. "I am very sorry for how I acted we were on a break."

"Baby girl I am the one that should be sorry. I love you and I didn't know what I was thinking it doing." By this was said I was standing next to her all glass desk. I kissed her pink plump lips and she kissed me back. As I started to deepen the kiss Hazel pulled away from me.

"Get back to your desk Harold you have a lot of work to do." She said as she typed the password into her computer.

"Fine but when we get home you are gonna be the work I do." I scoffed and walked back to my desk. I got back to my desk and continued working. I was putting papers in folders. When Hazel once again broke or silence.

"Harry, the front desk just called and Mrs.Jefferson just came in." I looked down at my phone and furrowed my eyebrows.

"It's 2 o'clock. What do you mean she just came in?" My voice rang loudly through my office.

"They didn't give me details they just said that she came in late." She said as she typed something in her computer. "This is her forth time coming in this late."

"Get her up here now." I growled and went back to my paper work waiting for mrs. Jefferson to get up here. I didn't know her. I don't think I ever did and as I kept trying to put a face to the name I could hear Hazels faint voice talking on the phone.

"Well Mr.Styles she has refused to come up here." As I heard those words roll off of her tongue I got furious.

"Where is her office?" I asked

"Floor 5 office 10."

"Let's go."

________________________

(Unedited)

All the love. M