Chapter 10

*two weeks later*

"Harry?" I asked trying to get his attention. He hasn't talked to me much lately. He didn't answer he just kept his eyes glued to his computer. "Harry? We need to talk." I said as I sat down in front of his desk and crossed my legs.

"What the fuck is so important that you have to interrupt me?" Harry looked at me and gave me the most scariest glare.

"I think we should take a break." I looked to the floor.

"Then go get lunch or something. I don't give a shit."

" No Harry I mean take a break from our relationship." Harry's face softened and he had tears building in his eyes

"What?" Harry whispered "No you can't leave me please don't leave me." Harry had kneeled down in front of the chair I was sitting in holding my hands in his kissing them over and over.

"Harry I am not going to leave you its just I need some time to myself."

"How long are you gonna be gone?" Harry had tears rolling down his face

"Only a few days baby but I promise I am coming back."  I stood up along with Harry and I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me.

" I am going home." Harry whispered grabbing his jacket and shutting his computer down.

"I will be there soon I have to finish this paperwork." I began to do my paperwork but I couldn't concentrate knowing that harry is probably at home crying. My paperwork took longer then I expected. I looked at the clock. It was 7:30. Harry had left at 2:30. I grabbed my things and walked to my car. I pulled into the drive and opened the front door. Harry wasn't insight so I went up to the bedroom. When I walked in I was expecting to see harry asleep. But he wasn't. I took in what was happening. Harry's naked body was hovered over a young blonde girl.

"Harry" I quietly said as tears rolled down my face. Both Harry and the girl turned to look at me standing in the doorway. I recognized the girl it was the girl that asked harry for a promotion last week.

"Hazel I am so sorry." Harry said as he threw the girl her clothes.

"Harry why would you do this? You know what don't answer that I am leaving." Harry grabbed my arm as I walked to my closet to pack some clothes.

"You aren't going anywhere." Harry growled into my ear. I managed to escape his grip and before I knew it my hand stung and Harry's cheek was bright red. I just slapped him. I quickly ran into the closet closing and locking the door behind me. Harry started banging on the door screaming profanities.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I said over and over again as I held my knees up to my chest rocking back and forth. Harry had broken the lock on the door. I felt him staring at me.

"Get out" Harry yelled.

"Let me get my stuff."

"No get the fuck out now." Harry yelled and grabbed my jaw "How fucking dare you slap me in my own home." I didn't say anything "get the fuck out or I am gonna fucking hurt you." Harry let go of my jaw and I ran to the front door grabbing my car keys. Harry followed right behind me.

"Harry?" I turned around and faced him

"What?"

"How does it feel to kick out the women that's carrying your baby?" And with that I walked out of the door and to my car.

-----------------------------------------

Holy shit that just happened

All the love. M