Chapter 13

*Hazels POV*

"Let's go." Harry stood up and ran his hands over his jacket straightening it under his touch.

"Hold on let me put my shoes on." I say as I reach under my desk for my shoes. I took them off because they were hurting my feet and all I was doing was sitting there going through files so I minus well be comfortable.

"I am not even going to ask." Harry was standing by the door waiting for me. I grabbed my clipboard that just had a bunch of papers I had to deliver to people so I was just going to grab it just in case I passed the people it went to.

Harry and I made our way down to her office right before we walked out of the elevator I remembered that we didn't lock Harry's office. Well our office.

"Shit Harry we didn't lock the office." I said looking up into his eyes. Damn even when he's mad he's still so beautiful.

"It should be fine. Don't worry about it. What office number was she?" Harry asked looking down at my papers trying to find out for himself.

"Office ten." I said as the elevator opened up on the 5th floor with a bing.

"Hello Mr.Styles and Mrs.Collins. How can I help you?" The women at the front desk said. There is a front desk on every floor. Without the people at the front desk this business would be down the drain. The women at the front desk looked like she was in her 60s but she was very beautiful.

"Good afternoon Mrs.Blank please call me Harry. But we need to speak to Office ten." I noticed he didn't say her name he called her office ten. Harry looked so happy to see Mrs.Blank it was cute he had a big toothy smile shining right at her.

"Harry her office has been locked she won't let anyone in."  She whispered as she leaned closer to Harry.

"Don't you have an extra key?" I said quietly

"Oh yes I am so sorry I haven't had to use those keys in years I forgot I had them." She laughed "Here you go." She handed use the key and we went on our way.

"She's very lovely." I whispered to Harry nudging his side.

"She really is. But you want to know what sucks?" Harry said looking down to me because of our height difference.

"What?"

"She's retiring in two weeks." Harry said as we arrived at office ten. Harry slid the key in and opened the door. Once we opened the door the women was sitting at her desk doing paperwork. She was acting like both ever happened.

"Get your asś out of my building. How dare you refuse to come up to my office. I want all of your stuff out by tomorrow morning." The women looked up she didn't seem to be phased by Harry's booming voice she just looked up and said a simple yes sir and started packing her things. Me and Harry walked out of her office and back to the front desk. "Mrs.Blank office ten is now open she won't be returning."

"Okay Harry have a nice day and you to Mrs.Collins." The old women said as I gave her a big smile and said goodbye. Harry and I left. We minutes later arrived at our office. Harry locked the door behind us. I felt Harry's hands grip my hips pulling me back to him. He started kissing her next. After a minute of him kissing my neck he started whispering compliments to me. He was telling me I was beautiful and he loved me and I was perfect. Even though I wasn't perfect but in his eyes I was.

"Baby girl next week me and you are going up into the mountains."

"Thank god." I said

"Thank god what?" Harry asked as he turned me around to face him.

"Well um I am on my period so if we go next week I won't be."

"Well then I can make love to you in the pool." Harry smirked.

"Don't get your hopes up Harold."

________________________

Yasssssssss Harold fuck her in the pool

All the love. M