Chapter 7

**Harrys POV**

I woke up at the usual time. 6:30 am. I got in the shower. When I got out Hazel was still sleeping.

"Hazel get up baby girl we have to leave soon." I shook her shoulders and her eyes fluttered open.

"I don't want to." She purred and rolled to the other side of the bed.

"Come on you have to. We have a lot to do. We missed to many days." she groaned and rolled out of the bed. She walked over to the closet were she had all her old clothes on the left and all the new clothes on the right. She grabbed a baby blue button down shirt and a white pencil skirt that was cut open showing of the side of her tan leg. she quickly got dressed right in front of me. she ran into the bathroom and put her hair in tight ponytail. when she came back she slipped on a pair of heels that were the same color as her shirt. I ran into my closet.

"Harry we have to leave what are you doing?" Hazel screamed. I didn't answer her but her eyes softened and a smile grew on her face. I had taken off my regular grey tie and put on a baby blue tie the exact same as her shirt and shoes." I didn't know you owned clothes of color." she said as she walked up to me and placed a small peck to my lips. We walked down and into the garage. We got in the car. The car ride was silent. No one spoke. we soon arrived at the building the had my name on it. We walked through the lobby and up to the top floor. And the day started with nothing but paper work.

"Hazel Collins please come to the front desk." a nice voice said over the loud speaker that never gets used.

"Oh someone's in trouble." I said as she headed towards the door.

"Oh now we are in middle school." she left the room before I could spit out a comeback.

10 minutes later.

"Well well Mr.styles." Hazel said as she shut the door behind her with a newspaper in her hand.

"Since when was I 'mr.styles' too you?" I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned back in my seat.

"Take a look." she said and the newspaper she held landed on my desk with a small thud. I look down a the article on the front page. it was titled 'Mr.Styles having an affair with his 18 year old assistant.' My eyes widened they had pictures of me and Hazel when we went out to lunch together. I read through the whole article and there was no proof.

"So Mr.Styles how's your affair going?" Hazel said as she came and sat on my lap so she was straddling me.

"Pretty good." I mumbled into her neck as I placed small kisses all over her neck, shoulders, collarbones, and her jaw. I little moan escaped her mouth. She started to move her hips back and forth. I was in heaven but the was interrupted when I realized Hazel was no longer on my lap. She was under my desk with her face close to my man area. I felt my pants become tighter and I felt my member start to throb under her touch.She slowly unzipped my pants. I felt like I was melting. I wanted more. when I stopped thinking about how much I had to have Hazel my pants and underwear were on the ground. I was fully exposed to her. Her soft little hands wrapped around my member. Hazel wrapped her pink lips around my shaft. She began to move her head up and down.

"Uh fuck baby keep doing that." I said as I stared down at her. I moaned as I felt a warm liquid fill her mouth. "swallow it baby girl." she did as told and swallowed it all. "Come here. It's my turn now." I stood up and turned her around. "bend over." she bent down. Her butt in the air and on full view for me. I slowly slipped my member into her. Little moans leaving both me and Hazels mouth. I began to thrust. Slow at first then I picked up my pace. Her moans mixed with mine was like music to my ears. I pulled out and she turned around.

"Get on the desk." She got up on the desk and laid down. I got down on my knees so that my face was in between her legs.

**Hazels POV**

I watched as harry lowered himself in between my legs. I felt his tongue press up against my entrance. Harry wrapped his hands around my legs and pulled me closer to his face. I threw my head back onto the
desk. I few moments later I felt a pit grow in my stomach. More moans left my mouth and I arched my back.

"Let it go baby girl." harry purred against my entrance and kept flicking his tongue. Moments later I relaxed and the pit in my stomach was gone. "mhm." harry said as he licked me clean. soon enough he rose to his feet.

"Can I take the car home to get cleaned up?" I said as I fixed my shirt and skirt.

"Well I have to get cleaned up to so let's go together." harry said as he buckled his belt and straighten his tie. I nodded and began to walked out when I felt Harry's hand collide with my butt.
-------------------------------------

Well that happened.

All the love. M