Chapter 4

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Seokjin's Pov

"Your pheromone levels have become much more unstable since your last checkup. It's as if this drastic change is in response to the long period of inactivity you've experienced. 

This imbalance probably had something to do with the sudden heat you experienced too. At the moment, I can't tell if the imbalance will worsen. 

But for now, let's see how you do after taking the meds I prescribed today."

"Thank you, doctor."

There's been a change in my pheromones.

It's like the peace and calm of the past have vanished in an instant...

No, actually... this feels like fate.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Namjoon's Pov

"Namjoon come over here!"

What is it right now?

I walked over to Coach Ma, who eyed me from top to bottom. "Haha! What's going on? You're in excellent condition today! You've been struggling ever since you stopped taking those pheromone suppressants... But see? I knew I had it in you!" 

Coach Ma enthusiastically pats my back, more like slapping it. HARD.

"Yeah, yeah. Now let me go."

"Huh? You look great, Namjoon. Did you get a good night's sleep for once? Your skin looks... great."

"Is the difference THAT noticeable Hobi?"

"Totally. Did you not look at yourself in the mirror this morning? Your skin doesn't just look soft... you're glowing. And I feel like you're not as on edge today. You usually behave like a mad dog on a rampage... I can't believe this."

Hoseok sighed as he scribbled down something on his notepad. "hmm, I'm pretty sure it's not because of the 'special training' you had to do at the park to get used to omega pheromones to lower those levels of anxiety. Anyway, did you do anything different? Tell me so I can write it down on your chart."

"I slept with an omega."

"Ooh, nice. A relationship with an omega can stabilize the alpha's physical- Wait, who are you talking about...?"

"Me."

"...you slept with someone?"

"Yes, an omega."

"WHAT??! But you have a phobia of ome- I mean... you know what I'm talking about!"

"Well, I don't know what happened either. The omega I slept with didn't have a scent."

"So... I guess you are a functioning alpha despite your condition, but he didn't have a scent? what do you mean?"

"I'm saying that he possessed omega pheromones. but I didn't notice them even when I got close to him."

I found out that I can have sex with an omega...

It was my first time sleeping with one, but I could tell that it was incredibly satisfying and calming for my body.

I guess that's what an alpha and omega relationship is supposed to be like...

"So you're able to sleep with an omega whose pheromones are odourless, huh? Then does that mean your condition is caused by the scent they give off? But how can pheromones be odorless? I've never heard of something. Pheromones are chemical substances that we detect by smell, after all."

"What's the point of writing down what happened? I'll never meet an omega like him again."

"Why are you being so cranky? Go eat something if you're done getting dressed. I'm the doctor here. So instead of questioning what I do, stop giving the doctor a hard time and go to therapy, Joon."

"Stop nagging me now, will you?"

What's the commotion?

"Namjoon..."

S-Seokjin?!

"H-hi, Namjoon...! The ice rink was closer to the Swimming centre than I thought...so I thought if you'd like to grab dinner, with me"

"Um, What...?"

He's asking me out for dinner...?

"Wh-wh-what is he doing here??? That's Kim Seokjin, a member of the national figure skating team... What is a famous person like him doing here...?!" Hoseok squealed right into my ear.

Hoseok moved close to my ear and whispered, "Hey, man. Kim Seokjin is a famous omega. Did you tell him about your phobia?"

What's up with him?

"Wait a Minute. The omega you slept with last night...Is Kim Seokjin??!!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A/N's: Sorry, no double updates.

I'm tired as heck, and the next update is on maybe 15th.

Till then, see ya *waves*

Vote and Comment!
Jinnieewww_____