Chapter 8 (Slight M)

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Seokjin's Pov

The car door clunked close as Seokjin came in, tossing the parcel to the back seat and heaved a sigh.

"Okay, I have everything I need. Let's go.""

"Alright."

He glanced at the passenger seat where Namjoon was sitting, who looked, pissed off for someone reason.

Something feels different...

"Did something happen?"

"I have been meaning to ask you this."

"Why do you care so much about me? It shouldn't matter who you are with, right?"

Namjoon's Pov

He asked me out when we barely knew each other... and he was smiling at that guy earlier.

But why...? Why does it kill me to see him so happy with someone who is not me?

"Look, Seokjin-"

"I've never considered having this relationship with another alpha before. My pheromones don't smell, so alphas aren't attracted to me. I've never considered doing this with anyone else...!

You're the only one, Namjoon...!"

Why is he going to such lengths to keep this relationship going?

Even after being insulted like that? Does he not have any self-respect?

What does he get out of this relation...ship?

Wait a second...

"HOW DID I GET A FUCKING BONER??"

"Shit!"

What is wrong with me?! Am I pent-up from not having sex for just a few days?!

I can't believe this...

"Did...some of your pheromones seep out when you got emotional?"

It took me a while to realize it because they're odourless.

Wait, that's not what's important right now. We were having a serious conversation!!

"Um, Namjoon... we're near the back gate of an apartment complex... but the supermarket closes early...and not many people come here at this hour, so-"

"Hey! What the hell are you doing? We're in public! Are you out of your mind? Get your hand off of- Arghh"

Seokjin wrapped his fingers around Namjoons already hard-clothed dick. Jin made pumping motions with his hands, this time provoking a strong reaction from Namjoon.

The shaft sprang out from its tight confinements, tip slightly touching Seokjin's plump lips with his eyes fixated on it, as he gazed in awe, much like a child cherishing their most prized possession.

Seokjin's Pov

Is it okay if I go ahead?

It doesn't look like he'll stop me...

"Can you...do something about your habit of releasing pheromones whenever you're in a bind?"

Seokjin's heart skipped a beat as he looked at the alpha's flushed face, brows knitting together in pleasure as he groaned when Seokjin gave a few kitten licks at the tip.

Sorry, Namjoon...I can't do anything about that...

Author's Pov

Namjoon groaned in pleasure as Jin's skilled tongue caressed every inch of his cock, swirling around the sensitive head with perfection. The warmth of Jin's lips gently wrapped around the tip, creating a delicious suction that sent waves of pleasure coursing through Namjoon's body. Simultaneously, Jin's hand expertly glided up and down Namjoon's shaft, matching his lips' rhythm and intensifying the pleasure with each stroke.

Namjoon's fingers threaded through Jin's soft strands of hair, exerting a gentle yet firm pressure at the back of his head. With a tender touch, he guided Jin's eager mouth further down onto his cock, wanting desperately to fuck his mouth, but held back, knowing he might hurt the smaller male.

What are you doing to me, Seokjin?

Jin fully engaged in pleasuring Namjoon, utilizing his mouth, tongue, and hand to provide a divine experience. His expertise in this area was evident as he skillfully elicited a series of moans from Namjoon, who struggled to contain his overwhelming pleasure. Jin revelled in the satisfaction of fulfilling his desires, as Namjoon's unrestrained reactions served as a testament to his skills.

With deliberate attention to detail, he stroked every inch of Namjoon's length, savouring the warmth of his cock sliding past his lips. The overwhelming fullness made his throat tighten, a mixture of pleasure and a hint of trouble. Despite his desire to indulge in the intensity, he opted to approach the moment with a gentle and unhurried pace.

Mhmm, fuck.

He has such a tiny mouth...
I can't hold it in...

Namjoon shuddered a little, beads of sweat trickling down his face and neck as his eyes never left Seokjin's, who stared at him through half-lidded eyes clouded and full of pleasured tears. He grunted as he came, cum coating Seokjin's face and hands.

"Ah! Sorry... What?!"

Namjoon was speechless, seeing the omega lapping the alpha's cum on his hand and licking it.

Why are you eating that...?

"Do you have any tissues?" Namjoon squeaked out, seeing the omega's blissed-out face from just licking off the elder's cum.

"Namjoon...

You're still hard."

Seokjin sat in his seat as he began taking his coat off, Namjoon panicking internally," Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Why a-are you taking your coat off- No, no, no. Pull your pants up right now! Pull it up!" 

Within a second, Seokjin was in Namjoon's lap, the alpha clutching the omega's thigh tightly, eyes wide open from shock.

"Seeing how hard you are made me want to do it too... is that okay?" Seokjin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck, snuggling in the crook of his neck, Namjoon's arms instinctively wrapping around his waist.

"Namjoon, for the answer to your question.

You're special. Very special.

Just letting me be here with you is, more than enough, because you and I are alike."

"Alike...? What do you-" They leaned in, lips dangerously close to each other, almost touching-

Honk-
Honk-

Ughhhhh, Whyy??!

"L-lets move the car."

"Right." 

Just as we were about to kiss...

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

A/N's: Another part, although it's the last edited one for real *sighs*

I'm sooo tired *whine*

Do point out if you find any mistakes, okay *yawns and rubs eyes*

I love you *kiss*

Vote and Comment!
Jinnieewww_____