Chapter 18

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Yoongi's Pov

Seokjin looked weirdly concerned when I asked him about the smell.

I took him to the hospital, and I stood there waiting for him to come out when I saw him look with an. almost relieved face?

"I'm sorry for taking time out of your busy schedule. I was worried since I didn't feel great..."

"What did the doctor say?"

"Oh... just that... it's a temporary change.."

Even if he told me otherwise, I could see that not everything was fine.

Seokjin's Pov

"Let's return to the ice rink. "

"Did you just start wearing a new scent? I don't smell anything right now. Are you in any pain? "

"No, someone just asked if I was wearing cologne..."

"Hmm... then I can't say for sure. 

But just because you developed a scent doesn't mean it's a serious problem, I think. If you're worried, I'll give you some new medication when something similar happens again. 

Stress might play a role, so always be careful."

 The fact that I don't know what's going on with my body is scary.

But it's okay, I'll still be able to skate. I'll just put up with whatever this is. 

But... why does this always happen to me?

Just because I developed a scent...? That's the worst thing that could happen... 

What's wrong with me? If my pheromones smell, then Namjoon... 

Even though I try so hard, why do I always... 
feel so nervous?

Flashback

I have no recollection of my parents, except they were two females, an alpha and an omega.

I grew up in a small children's home with other kids like me.

"Time for snacks!"

There were never enough adults to take care of all the children.

"Jin, let's let the others have some first since you're older."

I wasn't the youngest or the sickest, so the only way to get their attention was to put others before me.

"Thank you, Jin."

"You seem under the weather, Jin. You're not eating much these days, either. Do you have a fever?"

Mrs Choi put her hand over my forehead.

"No, you don't have a fever."

"Waaaaah"

"Oh, right. You get to go skating tomorrow. I know you love skating. Get some sleep so you have energy for tomorrow. Sweet dreams."

The door clicked shut. 

"Okay." 

I wanted to ask her to sleep next to me. 

♡*:....:*♡

"You're incredible, professor. How do you always make time to come down here to volunteer?" 

"Professor? I only gave a few lectures. I spent all my time only raising my kids after retiring from figure skating, so I'm happy for this opportunity."

An Interview was going on with the chairman while I practiced on the rink.

It was all silent, except for the clink of the blades on the ice and the occasional whispers between Coach Lee and Director.

"I've noticed this before, but Seokjin is very focused. He also has good posture. Not everyone can be that expressive. I think he's got talent." 

"He said that he's never done any other sports. He's got great balance, too, even though this is his first time learning figure skating."

"I wonder how tall he's going to be. I think he'll do well if I coach him. I'll tell the director that our foundation will be able to support Jin." 

Since then, I have gone to the rink every Wednesday with the director for practice. Figure skating allowed me to be my true self and it made me fulfilled in many ways.

As I won medals...

and received attention...

I was able to attain the things I dreamed of as a little kid.

But suddenly, after a while, I got a message from the director.

_____

Director

How could you do this to me, Seokjin? After all I've done for you... I'm so disappointed. No donations again? I guess I'm no longer family now that you've got your own thing going on.

_____

The harder I try, the further they drift away.

They've always been in my life, but it's like they never existed.

I'm scared of things changing against my will.

I need some certainty in my life...

"Thanks for dropping me off. Get home safe, Yoongi."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

A/N's: Long time no see *wave*

Yeah, I'm sorry for not uploading in a while. Exams, you know?

Now that I'm here, enjoyyyy!

Vote and Comment!
Jinnieewww_____

(Lol I forgot my id for a moment 💀)