Chapter 7

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Author's Pov

Seokjin sighed as he got up from the bed, wiping his tears as he grabbed the robe and went to the bathroom where he saw Namjoon return. He kept his head low, only lashes, nose, and lips in view.

He got into the washroom and turned the shower on, the warm water relaxing his muscles as he sighed, a few more tears leaving his eyes, mixing with the water from the shower.

Namjoon's Pov

I returned to the room as Seokjin grabbed a robe and washed up, head down as he avoided eye contact.

His eyes looked puffy...
Was he, crying?

I plopped down onto the bed with a sigh as I opened my robe and let it dry, a towel hanging around my neck as I decided to check my vitals for the day when I found something kept on my bedside table.

Oh, a lollipop.

I popped the piece of candy into my mouth while checking my vitals.

Since the effects of his pheromones last about three days...

Would it be okay to ask to see him again this weekend?

Vrrr-
Vrrr-

Seokjin's phone, it's ringing...

I'll just let it ring.

The phone rang incessantly as I debated whether to answer or not.

Is it an urgent call?

Let's wait.

♡*:....:*♡

"They're so persistent!" I grumbled as my patience snapped, I brought my precious candy out of my mouth and headed towards the ringing device as my eyes widened at the name.

Yeonsarang Children's Home Director.

"Hello?" I answered as I accepted the call.

"Who is this? Isn't this Kim Seokjin's number?"

"Seokjin is currently unavailable to take the call."

"Oh, I see. Could I leave a message with you?"

"Sure," I replied nonchalantly, but my eyes grew wide at what he said next.

"His donation has not been received yet. Kindly request him to send it as soon as possible. Goodbye."

The call ended before I could even reply.

Does he... owe them money??

The door to the washroom clicked open as Seokjin walked in, wiping his face with a towel as he looked confused seeing his phone in my hand.

Cute...

"Sorry, I answered your phone because it kept ringing. The caller was the director of a children's home." Seokjin's eyes widened as he rushed over and jumped over me, his face dangerously close to mine.

"The director called? A-about what?"

What's with that look...?

I sighed, looking at his pleading eyes as I scooted back, and scowled.