Chapter 9

Joonie is soo cute >.<

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Namjoon's Pov

The delivery man from that night...

"A delivery from Mr Kim Seokjin."

I growled lowly and let out my dominant pheromones as I took the parcel from the Delivery man, eyeing him as he left.

Hoseok's Pov

"What the hell is going on between you and the delivery guy?! You always make me feel so awkward Joon!" I screamed as I grabbed Namjoon by his ears and dragged him to the bench nearby. 

"Oww, Hobi! Leave my ear!" He sat on the table, swatting my hand away before keeping the delivery bag on it.

"Explain!"

He tsked before putting his hands in his pockets.

There goes his attitude again...

"There's something about this delivery guy that I don't like-"

"Seriously Joon, what is it? You started it, didn't you? "If that's the case, tell Seokjin to stop sending you things!"

"Whatever, mind your own business, Hobi." He unwrapped the bag of star-shaped candies and popped a few into his mouth, his face lighting up a little with joy.

"Would you, if you were me?!"

He's getting on my nerves...

"Seokjin is busy because it's the end of the year... huh? Since he is a star athlete, I guess he keeps sending you food because he can't make the time to see you." I sighed as I eyed Namjoon, a small smile crept up to my face at the little smile on his face.

"Oh right, how are you feeling Joon?" He looked up and gulped his candy down.

I mean... He seems alright...

"I saw him yesterday. We meet up at least once every five days. So I'm fine."

What... THE FLIP FLAP?!!

"So he's sending all this candy for the two extra days he can't see you?!" I shrieked in horror as he shrugged and kept on munching his candy. 

This idiot...

"Anyway, I'm glad you're still seeing him regularly. I was wondering how we were gonna send you to the year-end party after those suppressants got banned... A lot of people will be there, and, you can go for an hour or two, right? It'd be good to show your sponsors that you're doing okay without the pills." 

He was silent the entire time I talked, and he seemed to be in a... dilemma. 

"Right."

♡*:....:*♡

A few months earlier

"Namjoon, I know this is hard, but let's try again. I'd hate to see your talent go to waste... We'll find a way to fix your conditions. You can do this right?"

Coach Ma rubbed Namjoon's head as the boy lay in the hospital bed. Namjoon looked exhausted with patches of black under his eyes, and the oxygen mask rendered him unable to speak.

♡*:....:*♡

Namjoon's Pov

The party was lit with a whole bunch of sounds filling up every corner of the place. People were laughing and exchanging stories. Glasses were clinking as everyone was pouring and sharing drinks.