Chapter 6

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Namjoon's Pov

The world is filled with smells.

I'm not just talking about alpha and omega pheromones.

But the kinds of smells that people carry in general.

I am so sick of...
...living in a world that is filled with such smells.

"I'm sorry Namjoon, but I heard a more detailed explanation from Hoseok as to why, you aren't used to omega pheromones..." Seokjin looked down, his eyes glassy and hands crushing the juice can.

"Heard?"

What does he mean, heard?

"You even had to take medication that stopped you from recognizing omega pheromones..."

THAT BASTARD, HOBI!!

"Namjoon, if my unique condition helped you in any way..." Seokjin stepped forward, dropping the juice can to the side, "Do..."

Why did he stop?

"What is it?"

How much did Hobi tell him...?

"Do you want to go out with me?"

What...? What is he trying to say?

"No," I responded calmly. "Sorry, but I don't have time for a relationship."

I was going to turn around when Seokjin grabbed me by my sleeve and pulled me towards him.

"Then...! What about a friend with benefits?"

"... Don't you, need my pheromones Namjoon?"

What the hell is he talking about?!!
Does he have any idea what he's proposing?

"No, thank you."

All I could do was to reply calmly. My wolf could feel him coming on strong, but I can't attack him...

Is this what they call, a bond?

"Let's just get back to our rooms."

No. We've only met twice, and the first time was entirely an accident. You can't do this Namjoon, you can't.

"If you feel uncomfortable, go ahead without me."

But before I could react, Seokjin had clenched his fists, grabbed me by my jacket and shoved me to a tree, my back hitting the bark as I groaned in pain.

Why is he doing this?

"Hey! What... are you doing... Arghmm-"

Wait, these are, his pheromones!

My whole body shuddered as I moaned, my entire face turning red as Seokjin pressed his body onto mine, his pheromones clouding my mind.

"Don't you... really need them Namjoon?"

He didn't seem like a manipulative person, but he actually is.

Kim Seokjin is a manipulative person.

"So, you want us to be friends with benefits, instead of romantic partners?" I asked as he vigorously nodded his head.

Well, as long as it's nothing serious...

My physical condition does improve after we have sex...

"Hmm... alright- mhm," I couldn't even reply properly as Seokjin started emitting his happy pheromones, my legs turning wobbly at the feeling.

Why am I so susceptible to omega pheromones...

"Can you... take a step back? Please, stop trying to arouse me with your pheromones. Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to do that?"

I could feel my face burning as he looked up at me with puppy eyes, as I gazed down at his oh-so-pink lips.

" I am so sorry. I am not aware of it most of the time," Seokjin apologized as he brushed his coat and tried fixing it.

"Let me clear this, Seokjin-ssi. Even though I have accepted your proposal, I have no intention to go beyond the boundaries we have set, and I hope you feel the same. In other words, having sex will not lead to something else. Do you understand?"

I expected him to give me some puppy eyes again, but I was entirely taken aback when he smiled and beamed, muttering a small 'yes.'

"You don't have to be so formal with me, Namjoon. I'm two years younger than you."

He doesn't care, AT ALL?!!

"H-huh!? O-okay."

He...
He's so shameless...

♡*:....:*♡

Seokjin's Pov

Seokjin sighed as Namjoon pulled out of him, a sigh leaving his lips at the feeling of being empty.

"I'm going to wash up first." Namjoon left for the washroom as I sat up, a pained sigh drawing out as tears welled up in my eyes at his retreating figure.

It's been over a month, but he still has a wall up...

To be honest I hoped it lead to something more...

I couldn't keep it in as a sob broke out, followed by many others as I failed to keep them in.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

A/N's: Umm, long time no see, hehe. *scratches neck*

Well, it's unedited, so if you find any sort of mistake, feel free to point it out, okay??

Anyways, is it only me, or Jin has tiddies in the above picture??

Don't call me a pervert, okay? I'm just a curious baby *pout*

I love you *smooch*

See you next time! *waves*

Vote and Comment!
Jinnieewww_____