Chapter 11

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Seokjin's Pov

A kiss!

I'm kissing Namjoon right now!

And he kissed me first!

It was a mix of excitement, warmth, and a sense of connection that's hard to put into words. Everything else faded away, and the two of us were together in that moment, feeling a deep bond and anticipation for what was to come.

I feel at so much ease... These are his calming pheromones...

"You handled it well. Good job." He pulled away slowly and smiled, his dimples slightly popping out as he wiped the saliva from my lips.

He did it for me... He did. My heart is racing like crazy for a different reason now! When I unconsciously gripped his suit, he looked at me with a frown. "What, you want more?" "Ah! N-No!" I blushed and looked down, playing with my fingers. "It just felt like we were in a romantic relationship now."

Namjoon's Pov

What have I done... 

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again..." I dashed out in a panic, my actions moments ago stirring painful memories. 

I can't do this to Seokjin, NO!

Hoseok's Pov

The sponsors seemed pleased. Thank goodness. I felt a headache coming on as my head throbbed. I hope Namjoon is resting comfortably in the room I reserved for him. I would like to get some rest as well... Perhaps I should go locate Coach Ma and call it a night.

"Wait... That's SEOKJIN??!!!"

♡*:....:*♡

Namjoon's Pov

I got out of the shower and punched the stall in frustration. I rubbed my distressed and disappointed face as I thought about what had just happened. Normally, people release calming pheromones for someone they want to mark upon, but in this case, it was too much. I  shouldn't do something that I can't take responsibility for. As I was lost in thought, there was a knock on the door interrupting my inner monologue.

Hoseok?? Did he leave something behind?

Another blunder.

I opened the door without checking the monitor.

"I thought you were going home-" My last words were a mere whisper at the sight of a heavenly drunk Seokjin in front of me.

He smiled at me, and I sighed, letting him in. Just then, my phone dinged.

4 messages from Dr. Jung Hoseok (Hoba)

"Yaah, you Pabo! Do you know what Seokjin just said to me?? What the hell did you say to him to make him think that!?"

A 'YOU DIE!' gif?
"He looked pretty drunk... Anyway, I sent him up to your room, so deal with the mess you created."

I sighed and kept my phone down as I turned to the omega, who had been silent ever since he entered my room.

"...what are you doing here alone? Where's your manager?"

Silence.

"...Did you say something to Hobi?"

Silence. Again. 

"So you're not gonna talk huh?"

I guess it doesn't matter.

"Why did you drink so much? How much did you have to drink? You don't even get drunk that easily."

"Every time I greeted someone, they offered me a drink."

So you drank all of it?

"You have a lot of pests after your ass, huh?"

(A/N's: just because you are oblivious doesn't mean other's are -_-)

Seokjin turned toward me. The next few moments are a blur. He stood up, walked toward me, and then leaned forward. What is he doing?!

"Do you think the people who offered me drinks are pests? Is that how you feel?" he slurred again with those puppy eyes.

I thought he was drunk, but his brain seemed sharper than usual!

I nervously sweated, unable to find an answer to his question. But in an instant, I was yanked by my collar, dangerously close to Seokjin's face.

"Namjoonie, you're so cute, you know that?"

I froze, and the entire world seemed to freeze as Seokjin pushed me down onto the bed and hugged me tightly.

"I told you that you're the only one for me... I felt we had become close these past few days, so I was happy...

...but...why? Why won't you kiss me again?"

Seokjin hovered on top of me, his demeanor like that soft and sweet omega he usually is. 

"I think... since we already have sex together... kissing should be allowed."

Am I the only one? Am I the only one who thinks I'll never meet someone as perfect as Seokjin ever again?

Sometimes when I'm with Seokjin, I feel the weight of an unbearable burden that I cannot ignore. I made this arrangement without considering Seokjin's feelings. Is it okay to continue this relationship?

I've never had to give the matter much thought until now, because before these thoughts could creep into my mind, Seokjin would draw a line between us.

So why am I thinking about it now?

Author's Pov

Seokjin lifted himself from the alpha's lap he opened his turtleneck and settled down on the alpha's shaft. He closed his eyes, breathing slowly while Namjoon rubbed all over his back. When he finally came down they kissed slowly, tongues moving skillfully against each other. As he pulled away, Seokjin fell over Namjoon's chest as moaned from overstimulation, eyes welling up with tears of pleasure.

"Namjoon, p-please, do it again. T-the pheromones..."

It was slow as he wanted at first, the alpha letting out his calming pheromones as he worked his hips. But then, the omega grew impatient and began bouncing. He whimpered as Namjoon thrust upwards on his prostrate. His mouth fell open in moans, eyes filled with tears, while he shuddered in divine pleasure.

Namjoon's Pov

When I agreed to this arrangement, I told myself that I would never make any promises I couldn't keep. But now, I don't even know what I want... 

"Your pheromones put me at ease... and make me feel even better," Seokjin smiled.

Agh! He's such a bold drunk...like an idiot...

But maybe...

I'm falling for this idiot.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

A/N's: Sitting in this dumb hospital room with a normal fever and 3 stitches sucks. 

Well, I already had this chapter edited, so why not upload it?

Point out any mistakes if you find any okay??

I love you!●ᴗ●

Bubbyee! *waves*

Vote and Comment! 
Jinnieewww_____