May 22nd

May 22

Dear Diary,

9:15am

SIMON GAVE THE BOYS THE WEEK OFF!!! Apparently the boys were complaining because they wanted to spend time with me so Simon is giving the basically the whole week off. To top it all off we flew to the US last night so we get to spend our week off in a new country. I mean they still have to do a couple interviews but for the most part I get to hang out with them. I am surprisingly excited to have them all to myself all week. This is only my fourth day here and I am slowly getting used to being around them.

I woke up to all the boys hovering around my bed starring at me. At first I was a bit creeped out because they had the happiest grins on their faces but once Harry explained the faces I was also happy. After waking me up they decided we are going out to breakfast and left me to get ready. I am so excited to get to know all the boys except Louis. As I am still mad at him for everything he has done but I am going to ignore all my feelings towards him and have fun with the others.

11:55pm

Today was AMAZING!!! We went to Nandos for breakfast, (I didn't know they had breakfast stuff) then we went shopping downtown. Of course I made the boys pay for everything but they didn't seem to mind. We spend like 2 hours in Jack Wells and Top Shop. I didn't buy anything in either store but I swear the boys bought enough clothes to cloth an entire country. After shopping we went to a dress shop and the boys each picked out a bunch of dresses for me to wear. Each ended up buying me one. They are all so gorgeous!! Although I am a bit creeped out as to why I got 5 new expensive dresses if I don’t have anywhere to go. After the dress shop we went to Nandos again but this time it had an arcade built into it so we ended up staying there forever just playing games. I beat the boys in almost everything except the strength ones because they are really strong which kinda surprises me. You wouldn't think Niall who eats more than everyone else combine would have much muscle but he is a strong little leprechaun.

I better go because Louis said I had to wake up early tomorrow cause there are some people I have to meet. I really hope it isn't management because I already know they won't like me because I am the reason for the boys to be off all week. But these boys haven't had a real break in forever so I think they deserve it.

Sweet dreams

Stacy

______________________

OMG THANKS EVERYONE :)

I think I semi-edited this one. You know the drill!

Please press the Vote button or comment :)

The picture at the side is the boys shopping.

If you guys can get 15 votes or 100 reads by monday I will do a double update. :D otherwise I wil just do one.