June 13th

June 13

Dear Diary,

1:00pm

Today started out so great I woke up surrounded by all the boys. Niall and Harry made me breakfast in bed and Liam gave me one of the most amazing back rubs I had ever had. It wasn’t until like 20 minutes ago that my parents decided to call me…. Even after everything they have done to ruin my life now that I am no longer under their control they decide to call and scream at me. I wish that I‘d been in a state to think because Louis face when he found out was hilarious. Not only was he beyond pissed but also I could tell that we felt extremely guilty because of everything that has happened in the past few days.

“Boys… can I talk to my sister alone?”  Louis asked as he came back onto the bus. Before leaving each of the boys made sure to give me a hug. “Can I join you on the bed?” he whispers. I nod and he slowly gets in.

“Lou? I am sorry I caused you so much trouble…. I honestly didn’t want to come here and change everything….I was such a mean person when I first got here and you have been nothing but nice…. Please don’t hate me…” I started crying uncontrollably. Louis instantly pulls me into his chest cuddling me like when we were younger and I was having a bad day.

“Stace you will never be trouble to me. You’re my twin sister I wouldn’t ever want to see you unhappy. I love you like crazy. I would do anything for you.” Louis isn’t one to cry but here he is joining me crying out eyes out. Suddenly there was a light knock on the door. “Come in.”

“Sorry to bother you but BooBear and Princess seemed stressed cause you locked them out so can they come in?” Niall whispers guiltily. I giggle quietly and jumped out of the bed to grab my babies.

“Thank you Niall. My babies!”

“Hey um… Stacy… the 5sos boys and Louis and I are going to play paintball tomorrow…. Do you wanna come?” Niall asks turning bright red from embarrassment.

“Awww Niall you are sooo cute. Don’t turn red of course I’ll go. Go get the other boys I wanna have a movie night with all the people I love the most” I giggle getting back into bed and cuddling with Louis and my kittens.

Byeeeeeeeee

Stace.

This is a horrible filler chapter but IDC help me and tell me what you want to happen while hangng with 5SOS tomorrow :)