May 23rd

May 23

Dear Diary

11:30am

Just to bug Louis I am not gone walk down stairs until 11:59 because all he said yesterday was to be downstairs before noon. I am so cheeky! I really wanna know why today is such a special day and who I am gonna meet. Okay it's time to go down stairs, let’s find go find out what's wrong.

2:45pm

I just met Louis girlfriend, Harry's girlfriend and Liam's girlfriend. They are all soooo pretty! Eleanor is Louis girlfriend and I wouldn't have chosen anyone more perfect for Louis. I can tell that they are completely in love from how they look at each other. Jenna is dating Harry and she really fit if I don't say so myself. I am not sure if she likes me or not cause she was really good at not showing her emotions. There are no words for how beautiful and kind Danielle is sadly she was just stopping by on her way to a photo shoot. We are all going out to dinner at 5 so I better go get ready! All the girls are going to pick up their dresses from their cars so we can get ready together. I think they are coming I better go.

12:00am

Dinner was the most awkward but funniest dinner I have ever been to. First of all we went to a super fancy restaurant that would make the queen feel like a peasant walking in. Second, I had to sit between Eleanor and Jenna who both spent the entire time talking to their boyfriends. The only bright side was that Niall sat across from me and spend most of the time making faces at me. If it wasn't for Niall my dinner would have sucked. Hold on someone is knocking

Something is wrong with me... Louis and Harry just came in to ask if I am willing to give the big bed up until the girls leave. I understand that they don't see their girlfriends very often but did they really have to do the nasty in the big bed? The only reason I let them have it because they promised to buy a new set of sheets and let me burn the old ones. Since there aren’t enough beds for me to have my own I will be sharing with Niall. When Louis told me this all I could do was laugh because of what Niall said me the first day. It feels like I have been here forever not just five days.

See Ya Later Alligator

Stacy

_____________________________

Thank you all so much for reading :)

Now go vote!

the pic at the side is of the three main girlfriends :)