May 19th

May 19th

2:30 PM

Dear Diary,

I am literally doing nothing today. Apparently, it’s the only day that the boys have time to do a bunch of different interviews and appearances, so they are off to do those all over the city, including a couple of late night clubs.

Of course, I am stuck on the bus with Harry, I am pretty sure he is getting worse because he hasn’t gotten up all day. When I woke up, he was in the bathroom next to the toilet because he keeps puking. I decided that I was going to chill with him.

I don’t really know what to write about but I have to write about something every day. Oh, I know! Impressions so far seem like something that involves feelings.

Niall has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I could probably get lost in them if I wasn’t careful. I don’t think that he is a player like he wants me to think he is. After I kicked him out of the van for his comment, he seemed really guilty every time I would look at him.

Harry seems like a sweetie pie, but that also might be because he is horribly sick. I feel so bad for the boy, while all his friends are having a blast out in the city at clubs and on radio stations while he is stuck in the bathroom super sick. By the way, he is a great bed partner. He slept close enough to share his warmth but far enough away not to be creepy.

I think Louis knows that I am not too happy with him because whenever I look into his eyes or in his direction he seems hopeful. Something about his seems different, but I can’t put my finger on it.

Liam acts like a scared puppy and it’s kinda getting on my nerves. Every time I saw him yesterday or I would open my mouth, he would avoid me. Maybe I will try being a bit nicer to him. I am going to make sure we can have a heart to heart soon.

Zayn is my favorite because he is always completely honest with me. He also doesn’t care that I am Louis little sister, which I have a feeling is going to influence the other boys actions towards me. Zayn seems sweet, but I feel like there is a hidden motive behind everything he does.

Well I am off to find something interesting to do because I am bored out of my mind. Maybe Harry will go online shopping with me.

Toodles,

Stacy