June 14th

Dear Diary,

8:00am

         Even though I have been on tour with the boys for almost a month now I have never really met the boys from 5 Seconds of Summer… I feel kinda guilty because they have been trying to hang with me the entire time but me being the bitchy person I am has been hiding out. But today I get to hang with them! I don’t think coffee was a good idea this morning… I am literally sitting in Niall’s bunk bouncing because I am so excited and hyper. I have no idea why I am in his bed but I woke up this morning at like 6 got dressed and basically drank an entire pot of coffee so I made another pot but I once again got bored so I drank that one too… Coffee is AMAZING! I am going to go wake Nialler up cause I am really bored…

5:30pm

         Waking up Niall didn’t go over too well… he ended up cuddling me like a teddy bear for another hour before he woke up. OMG Luke and Calum are soooooo sweet! They felt bad because of everything so they gave me one of their 5SOS jumpers. Not only was it such a sweet gesture but also the jacket is the most comfortable thing in the entire world. Anyways the boys and me were supposed to go do something super exciting but we ended up sitting on 5sos’s bus and played FIFA. Most people wouldn’t realize that boy bands literally just play video games and act like freaks not really ever go to luxurious things. Anyhow I think that Niall was starting to get kinda nervous because every few minutes he would make sure to touch me in some way (I realized after I wrote it that it sounds dirty but Diary you shouldn’t have your head in the gutter). Anyways he basically always had a hand on my knee or shoulder. I have to go I think its almost my turn to play against Ash and Mike.

11:00

I WON!!!!! Niall and I totally kicked Ash and Michaels ass. When it was time for Louis, Niall and I to go back to our bus because it was time to sleep Calum pulled me aside. “I know that you and Niall kinda have a thing I just want to let you know that he is one of my best friends now so if you hurt him I will kick your ass.” It was the cutest thing but I have no intention on hurting him, not like I could anyways… I am tired and Niall and me are cuddling kittens so night!

Byeeeeeee

Stacy

___________

I am really sorry that I havent updated in forever!! I feel bad and i honestly dont have any excuses D:  What do you guys want to happen next?