June 3rd

June 3

Dear Diary,

2:15am

         Apparently when I don’t eat for an extended period of time I become a softie because I ended up letting Niall in not too long ago. Thankfully he knew I hadn’t eaten because he brought me a huge authentic American hamburger. It was the most delicious thing in the entire world. I never thought I would say thing but I think I am in love… With the amazing hamburger. I just thought I would tell you about my burger before I went back to bed. Niall literally walked in the room handed me the burger took his pants and shirt off and fell asleep. What I don’t understand is the face that there is an empty bunk because one of the band dudes went to visit a friend but he still sat outside my door until I opened it.

5:15pm

I have to say I think my new favorite person in the entire world has to be Niall. All day all he has done is sit with me and bring me food. All the other boys went to a party this morning for a friend. I was supposed to go but I didn’t have the strength to leave. Everything started getting better but then my amazing parents (note the sarcasm) called me not long ago to tell me that they "missed" me and wanted to have fun. After that I basically broke down but instead of letting Niall comfort me I decided to go cuddle in Louis bunk but it didn’t end up too well because Niall ended us finding me. I guess I had fallen asleep cause I woke up in his arms. That’s another reason that he is my new favorite is cause his hugs are the bestest EVER!  It’s like the best feeling in the entire world because he puts face into my neck and hugs me like me means it.

6:15PM

         I can’t believe that I was thinking about Niall in that way. That’s like thinking your brother is hot… well not really because I just met him like 3 weeks ago but still it’s weird! I need to think about other boys now. I should think of people like… I can’t think of anyone famous except the guys of one direction… fdhsdhfkjsdf my life I am not helping my case right now.

11:30pm

         I feel kind of forgotten… when the boys came home harry decided to walk around completely naked. When I come out of the room I was met with an amazing view of all his business. Then Louis was talking to Zayn about me. That’s the perfect end to this day. After they forgot about me I turned around and ended up crying in Niall’s arms again. UGH why does everything in my life have to involve Niall now? That was a bit harsh he is a great person I just and bitter. GRRR

Bye

Stacy

________

Hey Guys Long time no see :)

Please vote and comment on all the chapters please!!

Comment your favorite part about this story :)