May 15th

Edited

May 15th

10:45 PM

Dear Diary,

Honestly, I think this diary is going to turn out stupid, but it’s the only way my therapist would get off my back. “Talk to it like it’s your friend” Is what he said. I really must be crazy if my therapist is basically telling me to talk to a notebook like it’s my friend… Thank goodness this thing is electronic; otherwise, I would feel really weird always writing stuff down.

Well, I guess I should introduce myself.  The name’s Stacy Tomlinson, you might know my twin brother. Louis; he’s kind of famous I guess, which is something I really don’t get because he isn’t cute, he can’t sing and he’s a weirdo. My parents think I’m crazy so they’re forcing me to go live with him because and I quote: “It will be good for you to learn from your brother how to live a fulfilling life.” He used to be my best friend before he auditioned for the X-Factor. Now I am stuck with parents that don’t care about me and sisters that hate me. Before Louis left, they kinda cared about me and I could do whatever I wanted but now all they care about is be becoming the perfect little girl they think they ‘deserve’. I will never forgive him for leaving me with them.

Thankfully I only have to survive three months with my brother and his stupid little band. I don't even remember the band’s name it's something stupid like Same Direction or something. But I have seen a couple of their videos and they don’t look like anything special but a bunch of guys that attempt to dance around and have ‘accents’. The only upside is that in the time I will be with them is we are going to see 3 different continents, Europe, America and Australia. I gotta get packing then go to bed.

Peace out dude,

Stacy