May 21st

May 21

Dear Diary,

7:15am

I got like 2 hours of sleep and I am sitting in the car going to a stupid interview with the boys. I went to bed at like 4:45 and had to woke up at like 6. I figured that if I left it up to the boys no one would get up. I even went to the trouble of bringing each of them a glass of water and ibuprofen. I was so surprised how easy it was to wake everyone up. Liam and Niall just needed to be shook and Louis needed smacked. (I didn't try shaking him so maybe that would have woken him). Zayn was bribed out because I said I wanted him to take me shopping. Harry got out of bed to yell at me because he went online shopping with me yesterday. But hey they have more than enough money to take me shopping every day of my life and still have more. Ugh we are almost there, I really don't wanna go.

12:45pm

I never thought that interviews could be this tiring. I didn’t even have to perform or be interviewed at every one like the boys did.

I met the boy’s hair dresser Lou today and her daughter Lux. Lou is like the coolest person I have ever met and Lux is so adorable. You wouldn't think the boys would be very good with kids but all of them are so sweet and loving with her. Especially Harry he played with her anytime he wasn’t doing the interviews or getting prettified (Yes I did make up a word but it’s my journal).

Anyways the interviews were so boring. I got to sit in the audience but some of the stupid interviewers always made Louis bring me on stage so they could meet me. I'm sure that it was planned because when we got to the first one Lou had an outfit for me to wear. Apparently I would look "totes adorbes" with either Niall or Zayn. Their words not mine. Harry also decided that we are going to be best friends.

Did I ever tell you that Niall apologized for how he acted when we first met? Apparently he was taking advice from Zayn on how to get girls and he tried being a cheeky flirt. I forgave him because he is so cute when he is sad. He's as cute as a baby penguin on cuteness steroids. We just got to the hotel where we are staying so I better go before I die of sleep deprivation.

Bye bye,

Stacy

________________________

Close enough to 40 Reads haha

This is semi Edited :)

Pic at side is of boys with Lux :)

Lets see if we can get 5 votes. :)