June 4th

June 4

Dear Diary,

12:30pm

         I was woken up this morning to Stefani, Jenna, Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle barging into my “room” and kicking Niall out. At first I was kinda upset that they made my buddy go away. They also happened to scare my babies away. After Niall and my babies were gone they informed me that we are having a girl’s day because I am too grumpy for the boys. If they are going to call the girls because I am too grumpy and they didn’t say anything to me I think we have a little problem. Great way to start off my supposed Girls Fun Day, don’t you think?

I am supposed to be getting dressed but I am not really in the mood to do anything so they are gonna have to force me into clothes.

8:30pm

I have to say today was more fun than I thought it would be. I guess spending most of my time with a bunch of guys made me forget what it’s like to be a girl. We spent basically the entire day trying on dresses and stuff at the mall. Little did I know that every time we went into a store the boys were not far behind buying everything I remotely liked. These boys completely spoil me.

I literally walked into the big room and there were bags of clothes all over the room. I kinda wanna know where all these clothes go because they mysteriously always end up put away.

Louis told me a little while ago that he has to talk to me tomorrow. I don’t know how I should feel about this. He seemed really serious about this which is really freaky because he is like NEVER serious.

         Night Night

Stacy