{Chapter 2} Two minutes with you

It was a relaxing Saturday for Luke, he woke up and saw his beloved boyfriend next to him. He had spent the night as it was really late. He usually stayed over on weekends. Hailey had met up with Sean to try and make a track for the festival song, Luke remembered.

"Wake up sleepy head." He said nudging Zander who mumbled. "No."

"Come on it's already 10, we need to get up." He tried once more ultimately failing. "Okay well, I'm getting up to get ready for the day.

He began to get up but felt Zander pull him back down onto the bed. "Zander, honey, I need to get up." Luke sighed as Zander wrapped his legs around him.

"Give me two minutes you." The purple haired boy said not giving him an option.

"Fine." Luke replied snuggling closer.

The two lovers laid together embracing one another with their love. Two minutes eventually turned into five, soon turning into 20.

————————————————————

They just decided to spend the whole day in bed hugging each other and talking. Both not wanting to get up anymore as they would just rather cuddle.

"Hey do you want to tune into paws?" Luke had asked, Zander looked up at him.

"Yeah, my laptop is in the nightstand drawer."

"Okay," Luke answered before reaching towards the drawer.

He opened it took out the laptop, and began to open it up on the bed. They began to watch the little puppies play on the screen. Zander was captivated by how adorable and fluffy they were.

The two love bugs sat there cuddling and watching the screen. At around 20:30 Luke had to go home.

————————————————————

"Bye hon, I'll see you Monday and we can call tomorrow if you'd like." Luke said putting his sweater on.

Zander smiled, "Yeah, love you."

"Love you too." Luke beamed before giving him a gentle kiss and leaving.

Shannon and Micheal hadn't returned home from a party that they took Bethany too, so Zander was just home alone. He sat on the couch watching Tv before he heard the door open two hours later.

"I'm, is mum and dad not back yet?" Hailey called walking in and seeing Zander.

"Where have you been? I thought you were going to Sean's only for like three hours? It's already almost 21 pm." Zander sighed raising to his feet.

Hailey gave a reassuring smile, "Sorry I forgot to let you know Milly wanted to meet up with me at the mall."

They both said good night and headed off to get ready for bed.