{Chapter 21}

"Jake, come on. You're not going to be late today." Hailey groaned, she was dragging him by the wrist to the music room for practice.

"But Haileyyyy, I don't wanna go right away. I was going to go do something." He whined once they neared the room.

Once they entered the couple was greeted by a whole wave of things. Milly and Zander were bickering about music taste, again. Luke was trying to deescalate the situation while Sean and Daisy were chatting. "Hey Mr. and future Mrs. Sterling."

Milly smirked putting a halt to her argument. They both rolled their eyes. Hailey responded with, "Tch, whatever Thornton."

Milly's face flushed bright red, unable to think of anything else to say she just returned to speaking with Zander. "So how are you two?"

Sean asked as him and Daisy walked up to them. Jake shrugged, "We've been doing fine, haven't we Hails?"

"Been better, you're like taking care of a toddler." She muttered before clapping her hands. "Alright let's begin practice! We'll do a rundown on all of our songs!"

"This is gonna be poggers!" Milly said jumping up and down as everyone got into position.

A musical Melody filled the room, it was beautiful. Daisy clapped when the second song ended. But just then the door opened. Daisy, Zander, Hailey, and Jake frowned. There stood freaking Charlotte. "Hello guys!"

"Hey Charlotte. Here to watch us again?" Sean asked while smiling.

"Yes I-. Oh. Daisy." She said when she spotted the white haired girl.

"Charlotte." Daisy answered back, she was internally yelling. She turned to Jake, "We're talking now."

The girl left the room and Jake gave a reassuring smile to Hailey before saying, "We'll be back. Okay hun?" She nodded and watched him leave the room, following Daisy.

>><<

"I thought she was gone!"

Jake sighed, "I did too! But I guess we were wrong!"

"Okay, I'll try and figure out her intentions. Just be safe okay? Remember what she did to Izzy?" Daisy said rubbing her arm. He nodded,

"Yes, she's not here anymore. I wont let that happen to me or any of us okay? You be safe to flower, okay?" (This is platonic 😭🙏)

"Kay. Now let's get back to the others and your girlfriend." She smirked, he blushed sheepishly and they walked into the room. Hailey immediately went up to him walking away from Charlotte.

"Oh hey honey-." He began but she cut him off with a deep kiss. Everyone was watching, it made him feel a little embarrassed. Daisy looked over at Charlotte who was gritting her teeth while giving a plastic smile.

Milly gagged when she saw Hailey slip her tongue into his mouth, he wasn't complaining though. Zander gagged as well and broke it up, "Okay! That was gross. But let's get back to work!"

Hailey nervously smiled and pulled away from her boyfriend. She gave him a quick peck on his nose before walking off. He was left a flustered mess unable to think straight the rest of the time.

>><<

"So we going to talk about why you tried swallowing him alive?" Zander looking like he could puke.

"Charlotte came up to me acting all smug, she talked about the things he liked and other things. She acted like she knew him better." The teal haired girl replied.

"Well just don't do that, like ever in front of us. That was disgusting." He said as they continued walking home. "But you did put her in her place, definitely showed who belonged to who."

"Thanks, let's hurry on home though. Mum said she needs help with chores." Hailey smiled at her brother. He returned it.