{Chapter 15} Party at street fifteen - Part 1

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Milly screamed bursting into the club room.

They had all been waiting for her to start rehearsals. Normally they would be waiting for Jake, but Hailey had dragged him when she first saw him after last period. "Yeah Mills? You're never late." Sean said confused.

"Sorry, Sorry. But there's this sophomore throwing a house party! And basically the whole school is invited! Please come with me I know Elliot doesn't want to go and I really wanna try going to one!" She began to blurt out. Hailey sighed,

"I guess we could go with you, boys? Up for it?" Jake and Sean nodded.

"Yeah Hailey, I'll go I guess." Jake added.

"I've been to a few house parties, the sophomore ones are usually more chill. So I don't see why not.

"Wait what do you mean?" Milly asked slightly confused.

"We do not speak of junior and senior ones." He shuddered.

"Me and Luke can't go, we have a date planned." Zander said looking up from his phone.

Luke nodded, "Sorry guys, but hope y'all have fun."

—————————————————————

Practice carried on like normal, they rehearsed for an hour before heading home. Jake's mom picked him up and offered rides to which Hailey and Milly excepted while Sean said he preferred to walk. As for Luke and Zander they had a ride coming soon.

"So hunny, you doing anything tonight?" His mom asked looking to her right.

"Yeah we're just going to a party." Jake said looking at his phone. Causing her to sigh.

"It better not be like the ones where you would come home extremely tired. I'm not carrying you up to your room."

"Mom!" Jake yelled causing the girls in the back to snicker.

—————————————————————

Soon they pulled up to Hailey's place, "Okay thank you Ms. Sterling."

"Oh no problem dear, it was good seeing you again." The lady smiled.

"Mhm, bye Milly. Bye Jake, love ya." She beamed as Jake answered.

"Kay, bye Hails. Love you too." She then got out and closed the door while Milly rolled her eyes.

"So, you two a thing?" His mom grinned.

Jake turned a red hue, "No!"

"Shut up Jake, you two might as well be dating. You guys literally always hold hands and say "I love you." Every time you say bye to each other." Milly groaned.

"It's not like that guys, she doesn't see me like that. I'll always just be her best friend." Jake said turning away.

His mom let out a sigh as Milly muttered, "They're both are delusional."

—————————————————————

"Honey, isn't it going to rain later tonight?" Micheal asked as Hailey came downstairs. She was wearing a short ruffle black dress.

"Uh yeah, but Jake's mom is taking us home. I think Milly's dad is driving us there." Her father nodded as she got a text.

"They're here! Okay bye dad! Tell mum I went to a party."

"Bye Hailey!" Micheal called as she left.

—————————————————————

The group had made it to street 15, house 23. Milly had run in already with Sean following close behind. Hailey hung back a little hesitantly causing Jake to also. "You alright princess?"

"Yeah, just a little scared. I've never been to something like this." She sheepishly stated rubbing her arm.

"Hey. It's going to be fun, you could stick with me the whole time if you'd like." Jake beamed at her with his usual charming smile. He held his hand out to her.

Hailey blushed a little before taking it and saying, "Thanks, let's go now. I wanna see what snacks they have."

—————————————————————

The party was exciting for a while. Hailey enjoyed meeting a few of Jake's other friends and just watching him be goofy and stupid running around. She saw as him and Milly played a game of tag around the place while her and Sean made sure they didn't hurt anyone.

Eventually she got bored, checking the time. 22:16 (or 10 pm for we US people), it's late. Hailey sat in the front looking out the window, it was pouring rain. She sighed, clearly ready to go home but Jake's mum wouldn't be here for another hour. She felt someone's presence scoot next to her.

"Oh hey dork." She said rolling her eyes as she met his honey brown ones.

"Hey princess, whatcha doing?" Jake asked leaning on the teal haired girls side.

"Looking out the window and being bored." She grumbled, Jake chuckled at her.

"Hey? You wanna do something fun?"