You Can Help

"Um, Four, can we talk later about this?"I ask politely,as I start to answer the group's questions as best as I can.
They mostly asked about the baby gender which I want to what till the birth to find out.

😀😀😀At Home😀😀😀

I'm sitting on my faux leather couch, watching The Secret Life of An American Teenager on Netflix when I hear knocking on the door.
It was Tobias!
"Can we talk about this?" Tobias asks pointing to my slightly growing baby bump.
"Sure!" I exclaim pointing to a spot on the couch where he can sit as I pause Secret Life (my fav character in Secret Life is Amy who is played my Shailene Woodley!)
"Why didn't you tell me?!?" Tobias asks angry at me. Is he retarded!
"I tried but when I came home from the doctor's office to tell you that I was pregnant, I caught you cheating on me with Marlene!" I reply fighting the urge to punch him square in the face!

The conversation ended with him asking if he could be in the room while I give birth. Which I had to say yes to since he is the baby's father!

This is going to be a heck of a long 9 months!

-A/N I was going to type up the entire conversation but it would have been too much talking! Love you pansycakes😘😘😘😘😘😘