Friends? Part 1

I opened the text from Four and it said
4~ Hey Congrats on getting Captain do you mind coming over to my house for a little while!
T~ Sure but why would you want me there
4~ For a reason just please come over
T~ Fine

That's weird, Four never wants me over his house! I got to the house since he lives next door and I see a passed out man on the couch. Then I realize that the man is Marcus, our school principal! I walk passed him confused and I head up the stairs to hear moaning! I go into the room to see a bloody Four trying to put on medicine!
"Oh Tris you're here!" Four exclaims getting up to give me a hug. Weird! I felt sparks as he hugged me! Omg I'm falling for Four!
"Tris can you put this medicine on these lashes?" Four groans as he flexes his back. Oh he is so cute!
"Thank you!" Four smiled blushing "you thought out loud!" Oh great!
After I finished putting on the medicine I asked him who did this
"Marcus did this to me and has been doing this to me since I was a child, Marcus is my father!" Four replies looking like he was about to cry!
"Oh Four!" I exclaimed hugging him
"Tris thanks for not treating me like a beaten puppy!" Tobias says quietly.
"You aren't one so why should I treat you like one! Four, I wanted to know if you wanted to be friends with me!" I exclaimed as Tobias put his shirt back on which covered all of the wounds.

{Author's Note: Did you guys like the Fourtris scene in this chapter!!! I really need ideas for this fanfiction so can you guys help and I promise that there will be more Fourtris action later on!}