Lauren!!!

{Tris' outfit so just pretend like that's her in the picture!}

Tris' POV
When I wake up I see a knocked out Tobias on the floor, then I realize that I don't have any clothes here!
"Tobias wake up it's time for school and I don't have any clothes here!" I exclaim shaking him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Slowly he gets up and says "Christina brought you over some once I texted her and told her that you were staying here for the night." Tobias explains groggily, oh lord he has a hot morning voice!
"Why thank you and you look very hot yourself!" Tobias smiles blushing, probably mocking me cuz I am blushing also then I realized as I was walking toward the closet with my clothes in my hands was that the reason Tobias replied to me after I didn't say anything was that I thought out loud! I really need to stop doing that!
"Yes you do!" Tobias yelled while he was getting dressed making me laugh.

📚📚Time Laspe to School📚📚

Hand in hand, Tobias and I walk into school to see Lauren walking toward us giving me a death glare!!

UH OH!!

Tobias' POV

When Tris and I walk into school the first thing I see is Lauren walking towards us giving Tris a death glare!
This girl is going to get killed!
"Lauren what are you-" I get cut off by Lauren crashing her lips on mine! I try to pull away but her grip is too strong! Then I see Tris run in the other direction and shortly after Christina follows her. Lauren pulls away after they leave.
"See you later babe!" Lauren screams down the hallway.

OH GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE!