Fourtris Finally!

Marlene and Uriah started making out until I coughed so loudly they stopped.
"Tris Candor or dauntless!" Marlene squeals! "Dauntless!" I exclaim! "I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with your crush!"
I get up and grab Tobias' arm and pull him upstairs, he looks so shocked that he is my crush!

Tobias POV

Once Marlene told Tris her dare I got really nervous because I know she doesn't like me, but then she comes up to me and grabs my arm and pulls me upstairs! I'm shocked but really happy! I'm finally going to do what I've wanted to do for a long time!
"Hey Bea, I really like you, I might even love you! Will you Beatrice Mckenzie Prior do me the honor of being my girlfriend!" I exclaim nervous she will reject me.
To answer me she crashes her lips onto mine and of course I kiss back!
"Of Course Tobias James Eaton!"
We continue kissing until the seven minutes are up and as we are walking downstairs Bea exclaims "I love you Tobias!"
"I love you too Beatrice!" I exclaim as excited as her!
I think Christina notices because she squeals and exclaims
"The Fourtris ship has set sail! Uriah, Zeke, and Shauna, you guys all owe me $20!"
"Seriously, you guys bet on us!" I exclaim a little upset
Everyone starts heading home when I ask Tris if she wants to stay the night at my house. Of course she says yes! Once we get home, Bea and me change then we head to bed and I start dreaming of Tris

{Finally Fourtris!!!! I still need more ideas on what to do so please help and thanks for the support!!!! I love you pansycakes!!!!!! 💗💗💗💗👍👍👍👍👍☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️}