I am not waiting anymore

PULLING INTO THE DRIVEWAY, Amelia called Gisele, the call immediately went to voicemail, after a few more tries she turned off the car, getting out and walked inside.

"Gigi!" She paused, waiting for a response but was met with silence, "We have to go now or we're gonna be late and won't have time for breakfast!" again, it was silent, "Gisele!" She yelled, stomping up the main stairs, "You better not be in bed!" She walked down the hall before climbing the attic stairs, "Gise-" She trailed off, hearing retching coming from the restroom.

Walking in, Gisele knelt in front of the toilet dry heaving.

"You're still throwing up?"

Flushing the toilet, she sat against the cold wall, "Unfortunately, yes."

Amelia frowned, "Are you thirsty?"

"Kinda."

"You're also feeling dizzy, all signs of dehydration. You need to go to the doctors, I don't think it's jet lag, it's lasting too long."

Gisele groaned, "Fine."

"Okay, lets go."

"No."

"No?"

"No," Gisele firmly said, not wanting to see a doctor at the hospital, "I'm not going to the hospital."

"Why not?"

"So my personal business can be spread around through hospital gossip, no thanks."

"It won't be gossip, you're probably just anemic. Maybe the birth control shot isn't working anymore or it could be the stomach flu."

"I don't have diarrhea or abdominal pain."

"So anemia it is."

"Still not going but I'll see you there." Gisele said.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you, too."

Gisele usually went her primary care physician(who worked in a private practice) instead of the hospital, which she had done for the past four years. She favored it due to the extra sense of privacy it gave, of course she knew the doctors and nurses followed HIPAA but that didn't stop the hospital staff from gossiping with each other and most of the time some patients hear said gossip.

Once her name was called, they did the usual weighing and blood pressure, while waiting she scrolled through her Instagram feed.

"Dr. Shepherd." Her doctor greeted her a few minutes later.

Putting her phone away, she smiled, "Dr. Alba."

"Gisele, you look as beautiful as ever." The doctor grabbed the stool, rolling it closer to Gisele.

Gisele knew she being nice, "Stop lying Jules, I look like crap."

"Only a little pale. So what brings you in so early, you had an appointment for next week?"

"I fell lightheaded sometimes and have been vomiting consistently for a few days now. I think..."

"You think you're anemic again as the injections stopped working."

Gisele nodded, "Yup."

"Okay," Jules looked down at the chart in her hands, "Blood pressure is great, uhm, would you like to know your weight?" She asked knowing the surgeon had problems with her weight in the past.