XIII

OLIVIA

NANDITO ako ngayon sa PSU para ayain si Hera na samahan ako sa lalaking nirereto ng nanay ko sakin kahit ayaw ko. I don't actually have a choice after all this was set a long time ago, long before I met Avery Again. 

While walking my eyes kept roaming around looking for one particular person, which is Avery. I wanna see her despite being mad at her. I kept looking around but I reached Hera's office and there was no sign of Avery in the area. 

I knocked on Hera's office for a long time but no one answered so I entered. An empty office is what I saw, then I thought maybe she was inside her bathroom inside her room so I went inside which shocked me to see them sleeping while Hera was hugging Avery.

'This bitch! She's taking advantage of Avery's innocence.'

I went near them trying to take a photo of Avery sleeping, but Avery suddenly woke up which scared me because she was just intently looking at me. 

'Awe sayang naman, kukuhanan ko pa naman sana siya ng photo habang natutulog'

I pouted because of it. 

"Miss Olivia?" She hoarsely called me looking so confused. 

'How cute"

"Hi?" Bati ko sakanya.

"Ano pong ginagawa niyo dito?" Tanong niya sabay alis sa kamay at paa ni Hera sa katawan niya because Hera's hugging Avery. 

Suddenly events from yesterday flashed in my mind kaya nabwisit na naman ako kay Avery. This girl and that bitch, they will taste my wrath. 

"Why? I can't visit my friend?" I asked sarcastically before leaving her inside the room and staying at the office I'll just wait for Hera to wake up.

I decided to browse the magazines Hera has inside her office since naiinis ako kay Avery and I don't want to talk to her. I think this is a great distraction from having a conversation with her.

While browsing I noticed someone kneeling in front of me which surprise me. I didn't expect Avery to kneel down for a simple misunderstanding.

"Livy sorry po sa nagawa ko kahapon." She said while kneeling down. 

'What did she just call me? Livy? Cute nickname. If only I am not mad at you baka natuwa pa ako but I'm still enjoying so suffer.

Tinignan ko lang siya ng walang emotion at hinayaan lang siya. I really can't grasp what happened yesterday and still fail to maintain my composure because of jealousy eating the hell out of me. 

"Pasensya na po dahil sa inasal ko kahapon. Wala naman po kaming koneksyon ni Kourtney-"

"Walang koneksyon? And yet you know her name? Who are you fooling? Definitely not me, Avery." I said cutting her mid sentence. 

'walang koneksyon pero she's having a great time with her and she even let her kiss her"

"Kahapon ko lang po siya nakilala. Nagsasabi po ako ng totoo. Nagamit ko po yung towel niya kahapon kaya po nagkausap kami pero yun lang po ang nangyari kahapon." She explained but I didn't answer her and just looked at her coldly. 

"Livy sorry na po. Gagawin ko po ang lahat para mapatawad niyo lang ako." She said looking at me with a pity face. 

"Lahat? Are you sure with that?" I asked her. 

'Let's see how long can you last'

"Get up and sit beside me." I command her. She obeyed it immediately which made me glad.