betrayal?

I was just walking to kachans dorm because he wanted to talk about something he probebly just wants to smoke or somthing. When i was walking i heard moaning and was curious from were its comming rfom  and then i stood in front of urarukas drom i opend it and saw Iida fucking her. Personally wa snot expecting this i just looked at them and said"okey~ wa snot expecting this but okey, uraruka it’s over bye"i then closed the door and went to kachans dorm. When i was at his door i just went in and told him what i just saw he then gave me a cigarret and spoke"woaw so you’re like finally done with uraruka" "kachan i never loved her you know that and i don’t really acre actually i’m really corious though what is going to hapen next" "yeah you’re right, now lets just finish this and go to sleep. You staying here again" he said puffing some smoke out and i just nodded we finished our cigarret and went to sleep.

the next day when i stepped in class i saw everyones eyes on me pretty weird actually but i don’t really care i then got to my seat and sat down. Then kiri came to my desk really mad"how could you do this to uraruka i thought you were different" "did what?"i said with a cut face trying to keep my act up. "you know what i’m talking about you cheated on uraruka with katsuki why and how" he said really mad. ow also forgot to mention i said i was bi to the whole class. i got up and went to kachan "is my dare over because i think i have done it pretty well and maybe im bored off this" "yea good for me"he said while smirking knowing what i’m going to do now. "oh god finally did not thought that this would actually get me out off the dare" everyone and i mean everyone was looking at us untill someone spoke up "what do you mean dare?" kaminari said confused just liek everyone. "ow just this stupid fucking dare kachan said to do when we got our letters from ua, he told me to do this stupid act of being a cinnamin roll and he knows that i don’t back down on dares stupid" everyone wa stunned that i just cursed but i don’t really care "wait you to are friends"kirishima said "ofcours we are friends what els would we be ow and i did not cheat on you uraruka kachan is like a brother to me ow and kachan do the phone call from dad i got a month ago" "uhm yea what about it" he asked confused. "i think im going to accept his offer you know new start" "ow really good for you when are you leaving then" we were just talking liek nobody else was there we were just ignoring everyone. "probebly today so i’m going to pack you helping" "yea sure" he said and then we left. on that very moment aizawa walked in "were are you to heading" he said witha stern voice. "uhm dorms and you should have reseaved an email from my dad now so go and read it and bye" when we left everyone in class 1a was stunned and confused about what just happend.