Party

When the sins arrived at the party it didn't surprise them that the horny duo is already there. The kids that throw the party had probably invited them over when they saw them or sent a message to izuku.

So the sins just sit with the horny duo and started to talk and drink. That is until the rest of 1-A comes.

They where annoying and started to ask to many questions. So the sins just said or you stay and don't ask any more qualities or you just leave.

They all decided to stay.

So now here they all are playing games and drinking.

Izuku pov: 

We all decided to play truth or dare first but I think it's bullshit why does the truth thing needs to be in it.

"So who is going first" Mina asked.

"I will go izu truth or dare" elise just asked me I fucking looked at her and she speaks up again. "Okey dare then. Uhm I dare you to- uhm- yk what let's keep it simple for now I dare you to sit right on Lucs dick"

that's simple some people looked at me thinking I would do it so I said something "Eli with or without clothes" ooh now there faces where even better.

"Izu with I don't want to have another one off those so both off you keep it in okey" she was mad me and Lucas shivered a bit. But I went to sit on his lap and he pulled me on his dick and it was already hard this is going to be harder then I thought.

"Okey m-my turn kat 'truth' or dare"
I really didn't like the truth part and I had to keep in a little moan because he was moving me on his dick really slowly and we just had sex. So I'm still sensitive and he knows that.

"Dare" okey that's good.

"Go find a dress to wear and wear it" he hates dresses and he knows I know.

"Not again, you have to stop doing that" he was annoyed by it but went anyways.

When he got back it is really funny to watch. "You look s-so good" I had to keep in my laughter and I had to stop moving to.

"I hate you" he doesn't.

"Awh I love you too" I was still laughing.

"Okey my turn uhm round face"

"Uhm truth" I knew she is just a little pussy.

"Okey is it thru that you still aren't over your break up with izuku" he had a smirk on his face.

"Uhm yes but it's getting better" ha what.

"You should just get over me I already told you I never liked you so just get over me" I was standing up a bit.

"U-uh okey s-sorry" you Better yea.

But then I looked at kat and the rest and they had a smirk on there faces what is that about. That's until I looked at my boyfriend and kat. Kat just nodded and then I was pulled back on Lucas lap with full force and on his really hard dick. I had to do everything in me to keep me from moaning and the sins just laughed at that.

We had played an hour off that no one was really drunk so I suggested to play never have I ever of course with the alcohol part and some where against it so we said stay or leave your choice but if you leave don't come back. But nobody left that's okey I guess.

Because Cole ended last game he can start this one but I already know I'm not going to like it because the sins always target me and Lucas on this just so they have stupid videos of us.

"Okey never have I ever had sex in front of there friends" okey that's just mean everyone looked so weird and looked around to see who would take a shot and of course me and Lucas took one.