Class 1-A

For all my lovely readers an chap to see what is happening in class 1-A nothing special it's like a filler chap but still hope you enjoy it :)
~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugou pov:
After that call with deku I didn't really know what to think really I did try to call him again but he didn't pick up so I just started my day already.

I had school in a few hours but I was already awake. So I had decided to call deku to ask how he was but that turned to be weird so I will just ignore it and ask another time about that.

After I got ready I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. After eating my breakfast I went on my morning run.

When I got back I dressed myself in my school uniform and went to the common room I heard shitty hear say hello to me but I just ignored him.

I still had this weird feeling from that call with deku like what happened that night I mean I think I know but don't want to know ether.

After some time I finally made it to the classroom and sat down on my desk I heard my phone and when I looked at it I saw that I got a message from deku

Deku🖕:

Deku🖕:
Omg kacchan you will never believe what happened

Me:
What happened nerd

Deku🖕:
I got a boyfriend 😁🤩

Me:
You got a what now
Who do i need to kill

Deku🖕:
No kacchan no killing and it's the boy that you saw on the phone with me

Me:
Okey now I definitely need to kill someone

Deku🖕:
No you are not and besides you are still in Japan and I'm in America

Me:
Doesn't matter when I see him I will kill him

Deku🖕:
Yea yea but igtg lucas wants to watch a movie so bye🖕

Me:
Hey I'm not finished yet
Deku answer me
Deku
Hello
Wtf nerd

I then shut my phone off because the dan nerd wasn't answering me anymore and if I ever see that 'Lucas' boy I swear I'm going to kill him.

Deku isn't even 3 days in America and he already has a boyfriend.

I swear if he ever hurt deku I'm just going to America and I will kill him.

I then hear the bell ring and the classroom is already filled with all the student who sat in there seats except for the one behind me because well yea deku isn't here anymore.

When mister aizawa comes in the classroom I see that weird sleepyhead kid with him.

"Silence" by that the class is quit so mister aizawa keeps going "okey so you all already know midoriya doesn't attend this class anymore so we have a new spot over."

Then there is whispering everywhere.
"I said silence I wasn't done talking yet"
The class quit once again.

"Okey so I was going to say that Hitoshi is going to take midoriyas place" then the whispering is back "quit and you, you can just sit on midoriyas seat behind"

After that they all of class 1-A was beginning to forget deku. Of course not me u call with him as much as I can.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed This chap and stay hydrated and a good day/night