Few months later

Here I am again thank you all so much for the read like 200 haven't thought I could actually get that many but still thx and if you can pls vote will help me out so much and enjoy this chap :)
~~~~~~~~~
Izuku pov:
It has already been a few months cince i moved to America and it was one of the best choices i have ver made. Me and lucas are still together very happy but i think our friends are a little sick of us. I don't really know why though ( we all know why kicky fuckers).

The sins all practecally live in my house. I don't mind it because now we see each other everyday and we party a lot too its really fun.

We are now on our way to school me and lucas in my car, elora, elise and jack in jacks car and cole and sara in cole's car.

when we finally arrive at school. Everyones eyes are on us. of course they are on us we are the most respected here and also feared because i can get what i want whenever i want because of that bet with my homeroom teacher on my first day. I don't really use that power a lot mostly when i just want to leave school or something esle happens yk nothing much.

We are now seated in the classroom and i of cours am in my boyfriends lap.

"Okey class I have some good nieuws for all of you, so in a month we will have a few students from a different school coming our way and because we are the best class in the school they will stay here" the teacher then explained everything else around it. Telling us they would stay 4 months and not that I care.

I wasn't really paying attention because Lucas suddenly started to suck on my neck. I was trying to keep a moan from escaping my mouth.

"Teach me and zuzu are going away okey, Sara you will inform us later right" lucas then picked me up with me having my legs around his waist and my arm around his neck.

"Will do Luc and pls make sure he can walk" when she said that I blushed so hard and my teachers just rolled her eyes ( don't know if I made the teacher a man or a woman but from now on they are a woman(:).

When we where out off the class room and Lucas just took me to our hang out room. It's a room that we got and is sound proof because we sometimes go on mission and then we don't need anyone to snoop in our business. And sometimes we use it for something else.

Jack pov: ( I'm in school so I'm not writing any smut sorry)
When those 2 horny idiots left I just sat here waiting for the teacher to explain more about these students. The 2 horny idiots are so annoying some times I mean they ones where so loud that there 'noise' went thru the sound proofed walls like how. But less of the kinky basterd and more about the exchange students.

"alright students like i was telling you about, when these students come be nice to them they have already went to a lot" mss ellen said( i looked back in the story and it was indeed a woman the teahcer)

"what do you meen they have already went thru a lot mss"a girl asked.

"they have had alot og villain attacks at there school. It was mostly directed to the the class that some students ate comming from"

"and why dont the pro's do there job there and solve it instead of sending there students to different school al over the world" some boy said and you could hear he was pissed and didn't like it.

"because the pro's wheren't the ones who solved it there has left a few months ago and the attacks are getting to much for them"mss ellen answerd the boy.

When she said that i knew exactly who was coming here.
~~~~~~~~

cliffhanger

nope im not that bad okey

"is class 1-A from ua in japan coming"i just half yelled.

"yes mister harper that's correct, but enough now we have a lessen to do"

Time skip (because i don't like school)

It's lunch time now and the honries haven't returned yet it has been 2 hours. It can only mean 2 things
1 they are still fucking
2 they just went home and fucked there even more

"hey jack ow did you just figured that out in class"elora asked me.

"um what are you talking about"

"about thats class 1-A students are coming here " elisa then just said.

"ow that, it wa sso obvious from the stories that izu has told us it just was on eof my first thoughts" I just schrugged my schoulders at what i said.

"yea yea smartie its okey now shut up and let me eat" elise said again.

"hey jack how much do you bed on that lucas and izu have just went home and are fucking each other there till we get there" I hear cole say. It's not really a surpise he asks me everytime.

Then he gets hit in the back of his head. Sara just hit him again. she does it everytime he makes a bet about there sex life.

"Mmh how about 50 and i will not even notice us comming back and that we will be able to get to there door because they never lock it" i said with a smirk.

"okey your in and i say that they will eather be asleep or they will do like nothing happed before we can make it in there room" he said.

"you 2 i swear you both have death wish" elisa said.

Time skip again ( because it's this school yk)

So we are all going to izu's house and both me and jack hope our gues is right in what they are doing.

we are now at the front door sara opens it because aparently he only trust her and his kicky boyfriend with a key. when the door opens me ans cole go upstairs as silent as we can. We are at there door and its so quit and im really scared that i just lost 50 dollars. I then closly open the door and what i saw made me so happy.

"give me the money cole" he gives me 50 dollars and run out with cole right after me.

lucas pov: ( im still in school and there are stupid children behind me so bare me with lack of some stuff okey)

after our little sescion in our meeting room. I took zuzu to his house and to our room and we just went on for some time. But after a while we hear the front door open and we both stay as still as possible. Because we really hope that if we stayed quit they would think we are alseep or something. But then both cole and jack step in the room an djack was cheering and took some money and they both left. we finished what we started and i took zuzu to the bathroom to give him a bath.

"so they made another bet didn't they" izu said.

"Yea i think so honey" i gave him a kiss on the head and started to wash him.

After we both got washed we got dressed and went downstairs. i of cours had to carry my big baby. once downstairs i sat down on the couch with izu on my lap.

"so hell to you too you kinky basters" jack said.

"fuck off and you should stop coming in our room"i said pissed

"yea yea and lock your door then and with just staying quit will not fix it yk"he said again.

"oh yea forgot to ask how did you find them this time"elora said.

"they just sat still with him in him trying to make no soudn so we would think they are asleep"cole said.

"bettre then how i found them once it was disgusting"elise said.

"wait how did you found us" i said worried hoping it's not tat one time.

"oh that time i need to wake you both up i get to see you both asleep and you where still in him like how and why"she said and then just left she's probebly tired already and of course elora follows her.

For the rest of the night nothing much happend just cole and jack making fun of us and some drinking nothing much the regular and after that we all went to bed

~~~~~~~~~
chap finished hope you all liked it keep hydrated and have a good night/day and maybe even vote and see y'all next chap :)