Call

I woke up with pain in my back, a headache and someone who's calling me.

I ignored the pain and took my phone and accepted the call. "Who are you and why are you calling me so early" I said with pain in my throat.

"Uhm deku what do you mean, it should be like 3 pm where you are right now" I heard kacchan say.

"So what"

"did you just wake up"

"maybe" and at that very moment Lucas began to stir and I was confused for a second why he was in my bed but I then remembered and blushed a little he then woke up.

"why are you already up just come sleep again" he said with a really hot morning voice.

"Deku who is that in you bed" kacchan said confused.

"I'm his boyfriend" he said sitting up and just holding me reminder for you we are both still naked.

"uhm no your not" 

"ouch that hurt to hear I thought after last night you would be" he said and just started to suck on my neck again this horny fucker. But not soon after he bit down and started to take some blood.

"What happened last night and don't fucking bite on dekus neck you weirdo" kacchan yelled thru the phone.

"nothing to worry about kacchan and he's just taking some blood" I said while holding back slight moans because he started to bite down even harder. Lucas then took my phone and just hung up.

Kacchan did try to call me some more but Lucas just put my phone in my nightstand.

"Why did you do that" I said confused

"because we have something else to do~"

"oh do we~"

but before we could do anything else my door was busted open by my friends.

"Why do you guys always have to ruin things for me. We where just going to go for another round" Lucas said with a grown.

"na ah you guys are not going to fuck again you where both loud as fuck. How could you even go for that long" I heard elora say

"sorry but I just have a lot off stamina but for him i don't know and also get out off my room so we can get ready"

When I said that they all got out off my room and me and Lucas got ready.
We then downstairs of cours he was carrying me because I couldn't walk. When we got in the dining room. I saw my dad and my friends at the dinner table and my dad had this weird look on his face but it wasn't directed to me but to Lucas and I think my dad knows or maybe even heard. Lucas then put me down and set next to me. My Dad than spoke up with this really weird like overprotective dads voice.

"so Lucas was it right" Lucas looked so scared it was pretty funny.

"Uhm yes sir"

"so what are your intentions with my son because if he's just you give toy of what I've heard yesterday I hope it's not that okey" oh shit dad was home yesterday and heard that's embarrassing.

"no sir I will love your son with my whole hart and will forever" he said and looked at me and then my dad I wasn't really paying attention to what they where saying I was eating my breakfast now lunch.

"okey so you promise on your life you will be there for my son"

"yes sir" he replied.

"okey then it's good but is swear if I you do anything and I mean anything your dead, understood"

"yes I understand sir" he said still nervous. My dad then finished his breakfast and left to his studie.

"your dad is scary" lucas spoke up.

"Ah what wasn't paying attention to what you all where saying"

" it's nothing Izuku and Lucas its your own fault for fucking izuku when he was home" jack said and started to laugh.

"Yea he's right Lucas your own fault. But I want to know when is the wedding" we hear Cole say and I blushed at his comment because yea maybe if we even get together that would be nice to know that's an option but we aren't even together so yea. I was cut out of my thought when Lucas spoke up.

"will you just shut up Cole and Uhm izu can I maybe talk to you alone later" he rubbed his hand on the back on his head and had a little blush but barely noticeable.

"Uhm yea sure Lucas"

So after breakfast me and Lucas went upstairs again because he wanted to talk with me. I'm curious about what it is though. Maybe he's mad about what happened yesterday. I mean we just met 2 days ago. Maybe he things it a mistake. I don't know what to do. And now we are standing in front of my door. I open my door we go inside I go to my bed and sit on it and Lucas goes to my gaming chair. For a few minutes we sit in uncomfortable silence and then I break it.

"So you wanted to talk to me about something if it's about yesterday I really sorry okey I know we just met like 2 days ago and if you want to for-"

I didn't even notice him coming to me and he kissed me mid sentence it chocked me but I kissed back after a little bit he broke the kiss

"Izu I didn't regret it okey I wanted to ask yous something but like you said we only met like 2 days ago and I don't really want to rush or something and I didn't really know how to ask"

I cut him off by putting my hand on his cheek "it's okey Lucas just ask okey" I was really curious about what he wants to ask me me thought.

"uhm okey I- I wanted ... I wanted to ask if you would like to be my boy- boyfriend" he stuttered a bit but it was kinda cute

"yea I want to. No, I would love too"and then we kissed nothing rough like yesterday no just a loving kiss. Then the door flew open again by the gang and we broke the kiss immediately.

"Why do you people always ruin everything" Lucas was mad that was the only things I could say.

For the rest of the day we just played a few games and everyone left except for Lucas he wanted to stay another night. Nothing special happened we just cuddle and slept.
~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it took some time but here it is and thank you all for the 100 reads I'm really happy and keep hydrated and safe and a good night/day :)