To America

I'm really sorry for the wait but here I am again.
So if you see any misspellings just tell me so I can fix them and must say enjoy.
~~~~~
Bakugou pov:
A few weeks ago sensei told us we will be going to America for 4-5 months. I was only excited for This  because I can get to see deku again and I can meet that boyfriend of him.

After what took to long at the airport. me, 9 other students, sensei and all might where going to America and the others are going to England with midnight and present mic.

When sensei gave us our tickets I was surprised I got a first class ticket but when I looked around me I saw nobody else surprised that weird.

"Shitty hair where do you sit" I asked hoping I get some info out off him.

"Uhm, here just look" he then gave me his ticket and he wasn't in first class that's really weird.
I hand him his ticket back thought don't need it.

I walk to sensei to ask him about it. "Uhm sensei is it correct that I got first class"

"Ah yes bakugou these tickets where given by izuku. He knows we are coming over also we both are staying at his house and the rest in a hotel" when he said that I was really happy I didn't show it thought.

"Okey sensei"

After what felt like bourse I heard them calling the people for first class so I started to walk until "Uhm bakugou we aren't in first class you should wait like every person here" four eyes was with us and he's already driving me insane.

"Look four eyes" I waved my ticket in his face he saw that I got first class and he wanted to say something but I already left to find sensei.

Time skip: after flight

When we got out off the plane I could stretch some. I was happy I got first class and I was going to thank izuku for it. I know it's weird but I mean I still have some respect for him.

We where walking out off heb airport when Aizawa put his hand on my sholder. "Okey they take the bus to the hotel bug we are getting picked up by izukus driver and don't worry all might knows we aren't staying at the hotel but doesn't know where thought"

"Ah okey sensei" the a limo drives up to us and I could see some people stare at the sight. Me and Aizawa get into the limo and I knew when we get to school tomorrows I will be getting a lot of questions but that doesn't really matter.

Time skip: again because I'm tired.

When me and sensei aizawa finally got to dekus house I was surprised too see how big it was.

We saw him running to the car. I opened my door and I was met with a bear hug from him.

"Kacchan I'm so happy to see you again" he let his grip loosen on the hug but didn't left it.

"I'm also glad to see you deku" he then left the hug.

"I'm also happy to see you sensei"

"Same problem child"

Now where walking to the house and I see some of his friend here.

"Hello the names katsuki Bakugou " i was looking thru his friends to see if I could find the Lucas kid.

"Ah my name is Sara sunflower, this is Elise smith and elora Willems" she pointed at two girls one with brown hair and one with with hair. "And these 2 are Cole brook and jack harper" she pointed at two boys. " and you must be aizawa izus old teacher"

"Ah yes" I think aizawa just want to get a bed to sleep in.

"Oh a question where is Lucas" I could hear deku gulp behind me. But the rest looked at me confused but then smirked.