Sparing

3 PoV:
The ten children of class 1-A have already been one week at America.
There have happend a lot in that week.

We will not speen about what izuku and Lucas have been doing. Just what the rest off the children have done in this week.

So when the first day still was going and izuku and Lucas where gone to somewhere the rest of the two classes have done a sparing match.

They wanted to see how far behind class 1-A was. Of course the class said they weren't behind on anything but the match proofed so wrong.

The first one was uraraka against elora. The match was pretty funny to watch. Because every time uraraka got close to elora she teleported away so she just let her loose her stamina and when she got really tired she struck in and kicked her really hard so she couldn't do anything and elora won that one.

Iida went against jack. It looked a little weird on the beginning because jack thought to be creative and used a flute. But once he was in his nature he made pretty hard sound waves iida did try to get to him but he did not notice that jack was pushing him out off bounce. He only noticed this when it was too late.

Denki went against Sara. That fight was pretty quickly done. Sara made a big light bowl and threw it to denki, denki got blinded from the lights for just a couple off seconds. But Sara did not need more then that. And with that denki was also out off bounce.

Mina went against Elise. This fight did took a little bit longer then the rest. While Mina was trying to get her acid on Elise. She just transferred in really tiny animals so mine couldn't see her. She was trying to get the perfect
Aime so she could attack Mina and get her out off bounce or just nock her out. This took her quite a bit but after all it did work and Mina was nocked out by an elephant.

Katsuki went against Cole. This also was pretty weird to see. Because Cole got like 15 ventilators but when he put them on katsuki realised he couldn't use his quirk because he couldn't sweat and was getting it really cold. When he was too focused on trying to use he quirk Cole nocked him out with a frying pan.

The rest off the class fought some other people from there class everyone lost some where closer on winning but nobody succeeded.

After all that it was calm until there was talk about a party.
Of course this got the sins there attention because everyone knows what is a party without them. So they made sure they could come to the party.

And that's what they are going to do. They will for sure take katsuki with them. But what they don't know is that class 1-A is also following them.

~~~~~
Omg I'm really tired I just wanted to give y'all a chap I don't know what to think off this like I'm super bad and making fight things but I hope y'all like it and don't forget to stay safe and keep hydrated and have a good day/ night and till next chap and I also have only one day off school left and then I'm free for 2 weeks finally now bye :)