To school

Izuku pov:
Ah it was Monday school again I wanted to skip but Sara didn't let me. I will just try and sneak out later or something or I can just go somewhere else I will just see.

"So why do I have to go to school again"

"Uhm because you age to meet the class again deku and don't worry it will be fine just be the you, you are here and everyone will love you" kacchan was really trying to piss me if huh.

"Okey then but I will be gone the minute they piss me of" I was not happy with this okey.

"Oh baby and I can help you get happy again" he finally understands that what kacchan said with more of a joke then a threat.

"Will you~"

"Omg just shut up you two it's what 8 in the morning. Please wait for a few more hours" jack wasn't having us again.

My boyfriend then looked at me with this big smirk. I then looked at him. I turned around and he kissed me. I kissed back. He asked for entrance and I refused. He then grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I gasped he put his tongue in my  mouth and we started to make out.

We both didn't feel our chair being pulled back. But we did feel someone grabbing me off of Lucas.

"What's that for" I yelled at what looks like kacchan that's holding me.

"How many time am I going to tell you two to stop eating each other other at the dinning room and start eating the food on you plates" Sara was mad. I don't blame her it happens a lot. But what can I say I tast good.

"Wait what this happens a lot" kacchan was so confused it's funny.

"Uhm maybe" I wa same already back in Lucas his lap and he was kissing my neck.

"Problem children finish this somewhere else you all have to go to school and me included so hup go or we will be late"that man just popped in from our off now where creepy.

Time skip: now at school

We have made it to school and I actually already want to leave but can't. So I'm going to annoy the shit out off them.

We where now walking to class. Once we made it to the door and waking inside me and lucas walked to our seat in the back corner and yes we have one seat. When we got seated with me on his lapje slammed his lips on my of course I kissed back. I didn't hear what was happening around us but I didn't really care too.

Katsuki pov:

I was still surprised from what happened this morning I swear it looked like they where on the bridge of fucking.

When we made it to school aizawa made me go to the class instead off going with Izuku.

"Hey bakubro why weren't you with us at the hotel" in swear I'm going to blast his face.

"Yea I got another place to stay a friend of mine so now fuck off I want to go to him again"

"Alright problem children we are going to the class now and please behave"
We then proceed to go to the class and when we walked in we saw 2 people making out in the back corner off the classroom and that will be the horny fuckers as jack will say.

Iida immediately went crazy and started to lecture them about it. The class still hasn't noticed that it was deku.

"Oh my god Iida just shut up. You know first of all you have nothing to say to me and second I can do whatever the fuck I want" he's mad and it's scary and when you look and Lucas he looks at him with lust in his eyes and I don't think they will be here for long.

"Wait how do you know my name" he's scared.

"Oh you don't even recognise your own old classmate anymore. Common Zuzu sweetheart let's go somewhere else" and they just left don't even wanna know to where.

"Does this happen a lot that they just leave" I ask Elise and sir down next to her.

"Ah yes most off the times they leave and don't come back and then those two idiots make bets on what they are doing"

"Mis they can they cant just leave the classroom right?" Some from my class asks don't know who though.

"Ah yes they can I have them rather leave then them doing whatever they are doing now here not like last time" wait they did it in the classroom.

"Ah I see your face and yes it happend what 6 times already they do it here if they are to horny to leave. But the teacher lets us just leave the room and let them do whatever the fuck they have no say to him"

"Wtf that's so weird"

"Okey so because your all here now and let us just get off that topic again we are all going to ground beta and see where you all are standing with your quirks" okey that will be fun.

"What are we going to do with the 2 student that just left" floutie just asks.

"Okey look Kirby the teachers can't do anything to that or you can try and change there mind witch you will not once there in that mind set they will stay in that and out off experience myself I will not do it the only two people that dare to go in on them fucking are those 2 idiots and they will not because Izu is already mad and only his horny bitch boyfriend van fix his madness with his dick and we don't even know if they are at school and you two no bets today" okey good info and I don't think they will listen on the bet thing I think I'm going to join in later.

~~~~~
Heya shorter chap because I just want to give y'all a chap end next chap will be about some fight so yea and a good day/night and keep safe and hydrated:)