Dare or drink

If you see any misspells pls say it so I can correct them and maybe you can vote to but pls enjoy it and the will be smut and sorry if it is horrible because it's my first writing it so yea pls spear me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y'all up for a game of dare or drink" we hear Elise say we all say yes because 1 we are no pussy and 2 we wanted to drink. I went downstairs to get a couple of bottles of vodka because why not and when I got upstairs I I put I bottle by each person and got beck on my bed. " okey so Elise I dare you take make out with elora" we heard Sara say "okey come her babe" she said and then started to make out with her. When we talked in class and lunch I found out that elora and Elise where dating and Cole and Sara. Also that jack is aromatic and that Lucas is still single and that's good for me because I all found out that he was gay. " okey okey enough you to" we heard jack yell " jezus man, whatever okey next victim is izuku" I looked up and just said yes then that all laughed at me " okey Uhm I dare you to sit in Lucas lap" she said smirking and I and Lucas where a blushing mess I then got up and sat in his lap. We played a few round we where all tipsy because most of the time we do the dares but the dare I was about to do next wa something else. " Uhm izuku I dare you to let Lucas bite you and suck up some blood" I heard a drunk Cole say " man don't be to mean to izu it can hurt badly and you know that" Lucas said " it's okey I can tolerate the pain my demon side takes a lot off my pain away and my angle side will make new blood faster then normal" I explained I then feel something cold on my nek and it felt amazing I almost started to moan at the feeling "izu where you going to moan" I heard Lucas say in my ear. I then nodded and said " maybe but it just felt so good" "ow then that is great so if I do it more it would not hurt you right" he said again in my ear and I became even more flustered I then had an amazing idea and I started to grind on his lap. He put his hands on my hips "you're playing a dangerous game here izu" " maybe I like it dangerous" a said back and when I looked up I saw that everyone already left and at they very moment Lucas turned me around and I was under him. He then whispers in my ear "I think tonight will be really fun" and before I could answer he had his lips on mine.
I know a lot off people would think that we are going to fast but look he's hot and we're both drunk and I'm actually horny right now. Hes now asking for entrance in my mouth and I don't give it to him he then bits on my bottom lip in I gasp. He takes it as an opportunity to put his tong in my mouth and searches it all. After 10 minutes he breaks the kiss so we both can get air. But not short after he starts to go to my nek he was sucking on my nek until he heard a louder moan then the others and started to even suck harder on my sweet spot. After that he sat up and said " strip" with a really hot voice so I did. When we both where completely naked and back on the bed he started to suck on my chest. He then got 3 of his fingers in front of my mouth and told me to suck it so I did. After a little bit he pulled his fingers out of my mouth and I felt one of his fingers entering my ass. not soon after he put his second Finger in and began to scissor them to stretch me. After some time he took his fingers out and I whined "don't worry darling you will be having something beter soon~ he said while putting lube on his dick. When he put the tip of his dick on my hole I was to late to react when he just shoved in my ass and I immediately moaned really hard. He then stoped moving to let me get used to his size and when I nodded to let him know he could move he started to thrust in me. Right now I'm a moaning mess and he kept going faster and faster. " ah baby you feel so good~" I could not give him an answer.I was just moaning really hard. "Baby I need a verbal answer~" he said still keeping his unhuman speed up. "Ahh~ at feels sooooo good" I said while moaning in between the words. After a few more minutes we both came to our climax. I came on our chest and my bed and he came inside of me. We where both panting really hard he then stared to suck my nek again and went up to my ear and spoke in a really low voice " you up for another round" and that how our night went. He ducking my brains out for several hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope I did good with the smut because like I said it's my first time writing. :)
And also have a good night/day