beach day

heya back with a chap i know it has been a bit but i'm trying my best especially with my exams and my new story and also thank y'all so much for the 3k views its amazing i appreciate it so so so much but for now enjoy.

-Bri

Next morning:
Izuku pov:
I wake up with pain in my ass. "Hello beautiful" I'm surprised by the sudden voice, so I jump off the bed and that hurts. "Omg love are you okay" I hear Lucas ask concerned. I start laughing at him. "Yea I'm okay babe just sore" he then picks me up from the floor. "Common it's already 2pm let's get ready to see the rest" I just nod and he puts me back on the bed and starts to find something to wear in our closet.

He eventually gives me one of his t-shirts and some sweatpants. He just takes some sweatpants but stays shirtless.

He picks me up and I hug him for dear life so he doesn't drop me and we are then on our way downstairs and to the kitchen.

Once there he puts me on the counter and he gives me some painkillers and starts to make breakfast.

I'm just looking at how good he looks when I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around to see Aizawa looking at us. "Sensei Aizawa, how are you?" Didn't think you would be already awake at this hour" I told him nervously. "Yea maybe because I didn't even have any sleep problems child. How loud can you two be ugh" oops maybe we were a little loud but it was good so it's fine. "You want some coffee" "please that's what I need right now" "babe can you make some coffee for my teacher and make it as black as possible please" I give him puppy eyes and he just nods and starts to make some coffee.

"problem child and problem boyfriend, it may be a saturday but your teacher and i had something organized 3 hours ago but because i had to wait for you to wake up an apparently i can't wake you up myself because i don't want to be traumatized" "ah yea no, i think jack said that to you" he nodded at that. Lucas then suddenly starts laughing. "What's wrong?" I ask. "oh it just reminded me of that one time he tried to wake us up and ran so hard out again" aizawa looks weird at us. "ah ya that time" i started to blush when i thought of that moment. "what happened" "you wanna know is kinda crazy but sure worth it" i just slap him at his answer and aizawa nods. "okey so it was like 4 months ago, we had like a wild party and both me and izuku where like really high. don't worry it was here we held the party it was like a party for us five. so like i said me and izuku where really high and thought it was good to like fuck. we went upstairs and did our business, bur while we where fucking mister here past out and i didn't notice because i was like high and stuff so i kept fucking him untill i myself past out. next morning i wake up still inside him and still a bit high because i like slept for 2 hours or something. i for some reason thought it was a good idea to wake him up fucking him. so while he was waking up jack here walked in the room looking at me fucking a waking up izuku and now nobody wakes us up after a party" he told the storie while i was a blushing mess. "uhm okay, but we really have to go now because i can't be around you two for any longer.

After a good 30 minutes they got ready and left for the beach.

"Look who decided to show up" was the first thing we heard. "Ah common kacchan, why are you so grumpy" "maybe because i couldn't sleep because of you two" maybe we were loud. "kat you will get used to it over time i promise" elora reassured him. he just tsk and left. "Okay" I said and left to lucas. "So are you going to take off that shirt or not bunny" Lucas said. "mhh~ maybe i should let you do it" i told him and while i went sit on his lap. "you thats an even better idea" "stop flirting and trying to fuck you guys like just woke up" cole said. "Let them be babe" Sara said. "yea let us be" "if i let you guys be you two would just be fucking eachother right now" "i mean you right about that one, right darling" he looked at me. "yea your right" is said.

aizawa pov:

i heard the problem child friends bicker over him and his boyfriend fucking and i just don't want to know about that. like they were loud. 'sign' "what's wrong eraser" mss ellen asked me. "nothin much, just couldn't sleep because of those two" share google a bit "ah yea them, i may be the only teacher in school that actually tolerates them. izuku may be like the 'leader' of the school but the teachers aren't really fond of them sometimes especially when they are sexual. once they start there is no stopping they might just move but won't stop" "yea i think i have already found that out"

3rd pov:

The day was okay. The classes mostly stayed with each other izuku and lucas did stay sexual the whole day but hey when are they not. When izuku decided to go swimming a lot of people stared at his body and it wasn't because he was jacked. No it's for all the hickies that are on him are the same for lucas but there is a tiny difference in them like the giant scratch marks on his back.

at some point 1-A did to annoy izuku but he just shoved them away.

when it is time to leave they couldn't find the sexual couple at first they thought they already left but then they heard some moan and groans and they knew they were still there they class 1-A already left once the first noise came not wanting to deal with it, izukus class also left is only the sins and bakugou. While they were waiting for the couple they played some card games and beach volleyball. After 2 hours izuku and lucas made their way to their friends they made some jokes about it and went to izukus home and called it a day.