Fun in class

Start writing your story 3th pov:
It's a normal Monday morning for the sins. The girls are sitting infront of their mirrors doing their makeup, while Lucas is trying to make out with Izuku while he's putting on clothes and the rest of the boys are eating breakfast witch Izuku already had prepared for them.
Lucas pov:
"Izuku please just once" he giggled at me. "Mmm maybe now you say it's once but then later you will just be inside of me so no" I gasped. "How dare you, now I think I need to punish my sweet bunny for assuming things of me" I had waited so long to do this. You see a few weeks back both me and zu where in the mall going shopping and while he was going to the restroom I saw a sex shop and saw one of those cock rings and I thought what if I just use that in school but I never had any reason to use it so I'm going to take my chance now.

"Mmm and what will this punishment of your be, because if it is anything to do with your dick in me you will need to wait till tonight because we can't skip today and you know it" I see him smirking thru the mirror while pushing his thick ass against my clothet dick. "Don't worry bunny it's nothing to do with that just let me grab something first" "okey then".

Me and zu are in the kitchen eating breakfast or what is over from breakfast. "So Uhm why is izu looking so red. Did you to fuck again or something I swear if he ever gets pregnant I wouldn't even be surprised" elora half screamed. "No but I almost did, but he would let me so I did have to punish him somehow" I smirked. "Yea this jerk put a fucking cock ring on me and apparently it's one of the stronger once" he pushed me a bit. "Love, if your a good boy I will give you a reward tonight okey" I whispered in his ear and he blushed and nodded.

"That's enough of you guys and your horny asses we need to go to school" butted Sara in. the rest agreed and left the house. So now me and my sweet bunny are left. "Have I already told you how sexy you look in that skirt" he slapt me "not now later we have tj get to school and we are going to stay for the whole day now so let's go" he jumped from his seat and dragged me to the garage and am going to be honest his ass just looks so good now. I really wanne turn his cock ring on but I'm going to wait till we are in class. When I arrived at the garage is see that the rest already left and that Izuku is on my motorcycle waiting for me. I went up to him and gave him a sweet kiss but tried to make it more heated but he just stopped kissed and pulled me on the motorcycle and hugged my waist. So I just started it up and left the mansion.

When arriving at school some people looked at us probably just surprised we even came but that doesn't matter. We get off my motorcycle and head to class to see we are the only ones not there yet. "So they decided to come, see I told you" Cole said and Jack just flipped him off. Our seat was still there so I sat down and pulled zu in my lap and he yelped out of surprise.

After a good ten minutes of chatting both teachers came into the classroom. "Okey class later this hour the principal will come to announce something so please behave yourself" Ms Ellen spoke up and looked at me and Izuku directly. She then started her lesson while the hobo was just sleeping on the ground.

It has been a good five minutes of class and it's so boring so I think it's time to heaten this up a bit. I take my phone out and go to the app that's connected with the cock ring and put it and level 3 marking Izuku gasp while immediately looking down. Somewhere starting and others just ignored it, but our friend group just smirked at me knowing what I did.

When Izuku finally got used to it I put it two levels up and I felt him squirming in my lap trying to make the feeling go away. "Mhh~ if you keep moving like that I think I will just take you right here while the principal is here bunny" at that moment he stopped moving but sat right on my dick that was getting harder. I couldn't really take it and needed to do something to make him move so I bit down on his neck and he didn't just move and my actions but he just pushed harder down on my dick and I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't care at all that the principal can walk in this room any minute but I will make sure he gets some of my inches now.

j was going to take off the cock ring, so I put my hands in his boxers and slowly pulled the cock ring off and I felt him tense up and my hand being on his dick so I started to suck on his neck some more. Once that was off I pulled just enough of his pants down so I could put my dick in him. "Prep or not" I whispered in his ear. "No p-prep" he muttered out. So the only logical thing I know to do is take off some parts of my pants and lift him up a bit and ram him.

3th PoV:
The door opens" well hello students good morning" the principal Dave came in (I have no clue if I already had a name for him or not but it's like 2am so who cares) the class greeted him back.

"So today is a special day and I'm happy to share this news with all of you even with the students from class 1-A..." the principal begins talking about the news he had( I have no clue what I it can be if any of you have good ideas pls tell I'm too tired to come up with good ideas) while the class is listening to him there are two student who aren't they are a bit to busy with each other.

Izuku PoV:
J should listen to what our principal has to say but I can't it just feels to good I'm started to bounce a bit up and down lucky our seats don't make noise and I feel my boyfriend hot breath against my skin and with all the friction I want to moan but I can't I proby can do that later but now I need to suck it up. "Bunny~ keep quiet for your master okey if you do you will get a reward okey" he whispered In my ear and I just nod.

After a bit more I hear the door open and close and the teacher starts to speak again.

3rd PoV: I know I'm changing PoV a lot but it's late for me so leave me alone.
" Okay, so now the principal is away we can start where we were okay," the teacher stated. Then a certain blue head raised his hand. "Yes Iida," aizawa said. "Isn't it a bit inappropriate what midoriya na this boyfriend is doing? '' he said. The class looked at them. "OMG that's a first" ms Ellen half screamed witch surprises class 1-A. "For once they quit they will not even hear you even if you tried and if you push them Lucas will just bite you and suck your blood" she added. Now class 1-A is a bit terrified of what she said but let it be.

The bell rang and everyone left for lunch, everyone but two people who were almost done. "You did great, bunny, " Lucas said to Izuku while hugging him. "I did" Izuku panted while resting his head against the other male's chest. "You did, let's just get home and sleep a bit so you can rest, after that I can give you your gift then later" he stated and Izuku nodded. So while everyone is eating lunch both Izuku and Lucas left sweating and out of breath mostly Izuku and went home to have a good hour or 3 sleep just to go again.

~~~~~

Hello so I have already said it like 2 times or something but it's late so sorry for this shitty chap but yea it's here so hope you did enjoy it.
-Bri